[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Dragon Quest 7 and 8 3DS list Nintendo as the publisher
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: Dragon-Quest-VII.png (675 KB, 850x508) Image search: [Google]
Dragon-Quest-VII.png
675 KB, 850x508
>Dragon Quest 7 and 8 3DS list Nintendo as the publisher

I'm scared /v/, I hope they don't make changes to the games like they did for Bravely Default and Second.
>>
>>340716619
>I hope they don't make changes to the games
lol. DQ fans like us don't get to worry about fucking localizations man. Be happy we're getting it at all. Seriously.
>>
File: dqviii censored.jpg (251 KB, 1210x630) Image search: [Google]
dqviii censored.jpg
251 KB, 1210x630
>>340716619
They already changed shit in japan so it's too late
>>
>>340716619
hope you like n64-tier overworld visuals.
>>
>>340716619
There is nothing to change

Localized by SQ anyway
>>
>>340716619
I do hope they fucking change the monster class system.
>Monster class lvls are based off of battles won, not experience gained.
>Have to fight hundreds of battles per monster class to lvl each of them up, separately
>Grinding low level mobs doesn't contribute to battles won if your player lvl is too high
>Have to constantly worry about being over leveled, fighting as little as possible, always trying to find the lowest level mobs you can fight that will actually contribute to monster class lvl
>drop rates of monster classes is worse than mmo drop rates
>In the end, monster classes are shit compared to Godhand.

Just fuck my slime up.
>>
>>340716619
>STR increases melee damage and ability damage
>INT does not increase spell damage

Do you honestly not want this to change?
>>
File: DQ7_disc2.jpg (68 KB, 355x528) Image search: [Google]
DQ7_disc2.jpg
68 KB, 355x528
>>340716619
DQ7 will be improved by removing that fucking insane backtracking which amounts for about 1/3 of the game.
>>
>>340717369
>>340717428
>>340718074
>>340718150
OP is referring to costume changes which they did for Bravely Default and Second
>>
>>340716848
doesn't matter.
>>
>>340718213
In that case they've already shown they have.
>>
Didn't they already censor the game?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.