[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Game any good?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: wasteland-2-generaljpg-30c8f4.jpg (335 KB, 1155x1080) Image search: [Google]
wasteland-2-generaljpg-30c8f4.jpg
335 KB, 1155x1080
Game any good?
>>
>>340714045
It is, it's everything it promised it would be.
>>
Not OP, but I have a question related to Wasteland 2.

Should I play the regular version of the game or the Director's Cut?

I heard there was some issue with memory leaks and shadows in DC.
>>
Yes. Got 70 hours from me, did most things, but not everything, and I enjoyed the majority of that time. The new voices are bad, but otherwise it's pretty good.
8/10
>>340714553
DC. Those issues were fixed.
>>
>>340714045
It's a free weekend so you can literally demo the game before you buy it, Negrodamus.
>>
>>340714635

Oh sweet.

Wasteland 2 DC, here I come.
>>
>>340714045
im playing the free weekend. The game so far seems old school as fuck which works for me because im an old man. I am enjoying it.
>>
>>340714045
It's the spiritual successors to the classic fallouts, mostly Tactics. It's good but pretty short

>>340714553
directors cut adds audio to more characters and over all it's just big fixes and tweaks/optimization that should have just been updates for the game. But yeah it's the better version.
>>
It's okay but it feels really unfinished in a lot of areas. It also uses the same exact engine that Shadowrun did without any improvements on it whatsoever.
>>
>>340714045

good god, just download the goddamn game and play it.

its free for today and tomorrow
>>
>>340714987
this, the shittiness of that engine bothers me more than it should
>>
How's the PS4 version? I don't think my laptop can handle it.
>>
>>340716706
Engine was made for phones it can handle it
>>
>>340714850
Fallout was spiritual successor to Wasteland homie.
>>
>>340717415
I know then Bethesda made the series oblivion with guns and wasteland came back with Brian Fargo borrowing more from the classic fallouts than the 1989 wasteland game.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.