[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it really worth suffering text chat to play this on PC? I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (196 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
image.png
196 KB, 400x400
Is it really worth suffering text chat to play this on PC? I swear, PC gamers need a calendar if they think text chat is acceptable in 2016.

Really, if you must have that shit, why not just play Paragon instead?
>>
the PC version supports voice chat retard
>>
It does have voice chat, but no one uses it.. dunno why
>>
>>340704658
at least text chat can't have annoying music playing in the background or babies crying or screaming or the millions of other annoying as fuck things that come with voice chat
>>
> PC gamers need a calendar if they think text chat is acceptable in 2016.
why
is the calender scary to you because you don't know how to read that either?
>>
>>340706132
Not to mention that with text chat you can just right-click the name of someone being a twat.
>>
>>340706170
savage
>>
And what's with having to buy TWO different controllers that work completely differently to play on PC?
I mean, seriously? Ugh it's 2016
>>
>>340706291
you can do that with voice chat too, i don't see your point
>>
>>340704658
have you been playing on consoles for so long that it doesnt feel right when 13 y.o's arent screaming in your ear with death metal blaring?
>>
>>340704658
If you play Overwatch, you aren't qualified as a gamer to begin with

Overwatch is the most casual kids game I have seen so far. It's just boring, that every hero seem the same and the interface is just bad
>>
>>340706291
>playing rocket league
>guys fucking just hollering into his mic
>press start
>press mute/report which is right next to resume
>press mute on his name
>press start to get out of the menu
>done in under 3 seconds

I'm on the fence about buying OW but it does not take a consequential amount of time to mute people in most games and a lot (RL included) let you mute voice by default.

Also I don't know about OW in game but my friends are always talking in discord voicechat for their matches so its very useful to them.
>>
>>340704658
Nothing good has ever come from voice chatting with pubs.
>>
>>340707430
you sound like a virgin
>>
>>340707430
yeah you're right

I too only play hardcore games for hardcore gamers such as myself
>>
>>340707430
us gamers, right?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.