[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nobody would've guessed it, but the console version of Overwatch
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: overwatch-origins-edition-ps4.png (1 MB, 905x1151) Image search: [Google]
overwatch-origins-edition-ps4.png
1 MB, 905x1151
Nobody would've guessed it, but the console version of Overwatch is better than the PC version.

While everyone on the PC is complaining about Widowmakers single handedly dominating games, you'll be surprised to hear that they are total shit on the consoles, and anyone who is pleb enough to use one will lose most of the time.

The console meta is far more balanced than the PC.
>>
>character that relies heavily on accurate aiming is shit on a platform that uses thumbsticks for aiming

what a surprise
>>
>bragging about shit control scheme
Strangest bait ever
>>
File: 1384762716586.jpg (89 KB, 620x775) Image search: [Google]
1384762716586.jpg
89 KB, 620x775
>>340696206
That sounds.. pretty good...
>>
I bet Reinhardt is unstoppable on Console.
>>
Doesn't that mean that tracer is unkillable?
>>
>>340696206
>He doesn't know you can plug in a mouse and keyboard to the PS4 and play with the same controls as PC
>Nobody does
Free wins nigga. Head shots all day long, and the skill level on PS4 is toddler tier.
>>
>>340696206
So torb junkrat and mei are probably broken
>>
File: ANwEiPi.gif (3 MB, 300x258) Image search: [Google]
ANwEiPi.gif
3 MB, 300x258
>>340696206

>Class focused on aiming is dogshit on consoles

I wonder why...
>>
>>340696206
Nobody would've guessed it, but the PC version of Overwatch is better than the Console version.

While everyone on the Console is complaining about Pharah's and Torbjörn's single handedly dominating games, you'll be surprised to hear that they are total shit on the PC, and anyone who is pleb enough to use one will lose most of the time.

The PC meta is far more balanced than the Console.

bait/10 etc
>>
>>340696642
Reinhardt main here.
He isn't because none of the fucking retards who play stay behind you.
>>
>>340696206
You can use a mouse with the console version
>>
>>340696998
Reaper, Roadhog, Mcree, Winston, Mei, D.Va.
>>
>>340696642
How does that make sense?
>>340696998
People seem to suck at taking mine down unless it's accidental. I'm only so-so, and I usually die to stray shit rather than a head on shoot out
>>
>>340696206
>you'll be surprised to hear that they are total shit on the consoles
top kek
https://boards.fireden.net/v/search/filename/%20overwatch-origins-edition-ps4.png/
>>
>>340697231
No one is complaining about this at all. Team stacking was the OPs complaint, and some people are too shit to approach 2 Torbs +4 team mates, especially when people hesitate to switch for the initial push.

Pharah and Torb are probably the most balanced characters on console. McCree isn't as huge a threat on console either (from my experience, lvl 70+), so that's a plus.

I think the only "broken" complaints are lame combos like Bastionhardt or two Bastions that have perfect coverage at a choke (rare).

Was in a game with two shielded Bastions and the only counter was to switch to Bastion to dismember the shield and have someone follow up without getting pinned/gunned. We lost, 3 ppl never switched off of Reaper or Genji because they thought that would surely get the win.
>>
>>340697928
Not sure what you're trying to prove, retard.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.