[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When Resident Evil 7 is eventually announced, what do you want
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6
When Resident Evil 7 is eventually announced, what do you want in the game?
>>
File: PresidentKennedy.jpg (35 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
PresidentKennedy.jpg
35 KB, 500x500
Leon's sexy ass.
>>
>>340695078
More Loli Wesker
>>
more QTEs
>>
Leon to keep his coat for more than 2 hours this time.

He loses the one in 6, too.
>>
File: Leon Re6.jpg (124 KB, 655x1042) Image search: [Google]
Leon Re6.jpg
124 KB, 655x1042
>>340695078
Resident Evil 6 2.0.

We have RE2 remake for the horror shit; I want my balls-to-the-wall wacky story mode and mercenaries mode back.
>>
Survival horror.
>>
A new parasite virus has infected boulders across the world. It's up to Chris Redfield to punch them into lava.
>>
>>340696128
I want an unlockable RE 3.5 jacket.

Don't know why it wasn't in 4.
>>
Just something with no co-op
>>
Giraffe blowjob
>>
>>340696221
I want you to die.
>>
>>340696221
RE6 Mercs was fun. The first level, anyway.
>>
>>340696362
This. Co-op is the cancer that is ruining this series.
>>
Alice
>>
File: 005.png (32 KB, 390x240) Image search: [Google]
005.png
32 KB, 390x240
>>340695078
>Leon, Hunk and Jake
>Jill, Claire and Sherry
>If these characters can't come back then at least include them in DLCs or Mercenaries
>Horde mode where you have to survive against 50 waves of enemies. Includes boss waves.
>Multiple scenarios like in RE6, but if Leon returns then keep his story solo.
>Multiple choices and endings
>Full weapon and outfit customization, also in Mercenaries
>>
File: chris.png (174 KB, 763x354) Image search: [Google]
chris.png
174 KB, 763x354
>>340696472
I play with my girlfriend and its fun, you..can relate right?

anyway can someone name a worse leader? literally everyone who serves under his command dies in RE6, every single human being who existed in RE6 that called chris redfield their captain died a horrible shitty death
>>
Replayability and good new game+
>>
File: adam.png (66 KB, 300x167) Image search: [Google]
adam.png
66 KB, 300x167
>>340698660
>anyway can someone name a worse leader?
>>
>>340696378
I just want me and you to have fun.
:(

Though at least I hope they omit QTEs, or at least let you turn them off like in RE6.
>>
>>340698660
>I play with my girlfriend and its fun, you..can relate right?
Your fap hand doesn't count, anon. Co-op isn't conductive to a horror atmosphere.
>>
>>340695078
Co-op should be allowed, but single-player should only have one character, similar to Ada's campaign in 6.
I'd also like to see some combinations of the viruses already established instead of creating new ones.
>>
>>340701227
They'd still be making it with co-op in mind, were it an option. And that hasn't gone well so far.
>>
A classic Resident Evil campaign with an emphasis on traditional survival horror mechanics like ammo management and silly puzzle design. If there must be action and multiplayer then put it in Mercs or some shit but for fuck's sake give me a decent campaign.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.