[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to play a game with alot of blood and gore,/v/. Doesn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 1280px-Laocoon_group_closeup_4.jpg (142 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1280px-Laocoon_group_closeup_4.jpg
142 KB, 1280x960
I want to play a game with alot of blood and gore,/v/.

Doesn't really matter if with guns or swords. I just want to gib people up with alot of blood,particle effects.

Any suggestions? Can also mod a game to be like that too.
>>
No More Heroes
>>
mkx

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dg1GvWOdWk
>>
Turok: Evolution
>>
>>340689792
Killer is Dead
Shadow Warrior 2 which comes out soon(?)
also the new Doom is alright I hear.
>>
Soldier of Fortune 1 + 2 (never played the 3rd one so can't comment on it but I'm sure it's pretty violent)
Shadow Warrior
Dead Space series
>>
File: Blood.webm (3 MB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Blood.webm
3 MB, 640x480
Blood. You can explode enemies into chunks, then blow up the individual chunks while kicking their heads around like a football.
>>
>>340689792
Ninja Gaiden 2 on 360
Gears of War series
>>
The Punisher was pretty gory. Get it on PC and play it uncensored. That way when you go shove a dude into a woodchipper you can see it in all it's glory.
>>
>>340689792

Anything before the mass pussy and lazy-fication of the mid 2000s
>>
File: k7 blood.jpg (627 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
k7 blood.jpg
627 KB, 1366x768
Killer7 isn't a very action-y game, and I couldn't find a picture that demonstrated what I wanted to show properly, but killing enemies feel very nice thanks to the surreal blood that appears everywhere.

Btw, even if the game doesn't satisfy your lust for blood, it's still a great game and you should play it nonetheless.
>>
Prototype
>>
UT2K4
CTF Joust, 32 bots.
Ballistic Weapons.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.