[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: bad game design
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: image.png (165 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
image.png
165 KB, 500x375
ITT: bad game design
>>
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 480x360
>>
File: image.jpg (67 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67 KB, 640x400
>>
>>340680572
It takes like two minutes to figure out.
>>
How were you supposed to know?
>>
>>340682032
Still bad design.

The whole game is you going to the right. then you suddenly have to go up and down using momentum?
>>
>>340682752
>The whole game is you going to the right
Spot the classic shitposter
>>
>>340682032

it honestly took me five years.
>>
File: 9e2.jpg (41 KB, 480x320) Image search: [Google]
9e2.jpg
41 KB, 480x320
Sonic 4 physic
>>
How can you literally not think about pressing up and down while you're on top of the barrel?

If anything, the only poorly-designed stage in this game is Marble Garden.
>>
>>340680572
The trick is you gotta use a second controller and tails. Both players need to time their jumps
>>
>>340680572
Part of the reason this got me was because doing the classic up then down in games was working although very inconsistently.
>>
>>340680572
>couldn't get past the barrel
G I T
U
D
>>
>>340682183
I got stuck for fucking weeks. What were they thinking?
>>
>>340680572
More like a retard filter.
If pressing up and down was too hard for you to figure out you should have been wearing a helmet,
>>
I think only Ameridumbs had trouble with this. No one I knew in real life ever had trouble.
>>
>>340686457
American here. I was able to figure this shit out in a matter of seconds when I was 5 years old.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.