[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So now that the dust has settled...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (76 KB, 1000x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76 KB, 1000x500
So now that the dust has settled...
>>
Return to Dream Land > Robobot > Triple Deluxe
>>
The robofeature was shit. New abilities were complete shit. Mirror is a better rock.
>>
>>340677608
Robobot is miles away better than Super Abilities or fucking snooze worthy Hypernova sections at least
>>
Final boss was pretty cool. Not something I would want to replay.
>>
>>340677927
>True Arena, first time
>Manage to get through the final boss, sliver of HP
>New Form, die, there goes 30 minutes
>>
Another boring rehashed Kirby platformer.

Call me when they do something actually original with this pink piece of shit.
>>
>>340678514
You want Nintendo to ruin the series?
Its the most consistent franchise they got left.
>>
>>340678652
>can only have rehash or ruined game from Neo-Nintendo

Truly suffering.
>>
I've never been able to figure out why Kirby has a fanbase.

So much of this shit is recycled from old games, hell Robobot recycles from itself in the same game.
>>
>>340679215
Because babbies like easy games.

>inb4 True Arenafags
>>
>>340675021
Reminder that /v/ has hated against Nintendo ever since the Wii and every manchild and underage user past 2014 are only here to bandwagon on the hate. NoA deserves every shit fling they deserve but /v/ is incapable of giving decent criticism without spouting "le neotendo is bad" meme. Shit thread and shit board.
>>
>>340679512
Even the Arenas aren't that tough because so many attacks have i-frames out the ass, and Kirby has a Smash Bros-esque spot-dodge and air-dodge to work with now.
Hammer Kirby also still destroys most of the True Arena bosses in a few blows, giving them barely any attack opportunity.
>>
>>340679897
You can fucking destroy True Arena with the new ESP Kirby in robo bot.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.