[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Call of Duty: Infinite
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: Call-Of-Duty-Infinite-Warfare.jpg (41 KB, 720x363) Image search: [Google]
Call-Of-Duty-Infinite-Warfare.jpg
41 KB, 720x363
What the fuck did this game do wrong? Everyone loved Advanced Warfare, this is more wacky fun adventure and yet its the most hated videogame on Youtube because ________?

>Its a run of the mill FPS
Exactly and yet no one shat this bed this hard over the last few FPSs.
>>
>What the fuck did this game do wrong?

It's future again and looks worse than Advanced Warfare and BLOPS 3 graphically
>>
Because its hip to hate call of duty, I personslly enjoy the series, same with battlefield
>>
mate, once they had a choice of using a female as your player, the game went complete SJW.

Compare the first few modern warfare games with the shit they leak out of their asses today. You cant even shoot sandniggers or hunt favella monkeys in Brazil, you cant even see up close the faces of scum you're killing, the entire thing sucks.

You'd be crazy to pay them a single shekel.
>>
>>340671191
>hip to hate call of duty
It really has nothing to do with "hip," I loved the first few and really wanted to like the rest.

But jesus christ, the past few have been unplayable. Now it's space robots, walking up walls, muh strong empowered wimmenz, when they could have made a great game just based around special mission units hunting down sand niggers, even throw in a "ukranian" scenario if they wanted to make it "less racist."

They've ruined the entire franchise.
>>
>>340669635
because it looks exactly the same as BO3 and AW aside from the space combat

why does COD have to continue making games every year? They've clearly run out of good material aside from futureshit

just let the series die and work on something else
>>
>>340673101
ghosts actually had space combat in the campaign
>>
>>340669635
They should have gone back...
to the Civil War
I would have loved to see a cut scene of Stonewall Jackson in his tank-horse getting shot out of his horse by a mech-suit-wearing Abraham Lincoln while Grant and Lee call in air-strikes from paragliders launched from hot air balloons
>>
>>340673443
But why did they need to make every game into another Halo?

I could think of 1,000 different ideas for cool shit they could do where you have to hunt down ISIS in Europe, invade Raqqa and save Yazidi girls, shut down Saudi/Gulf State money by assassinating motherfuckers and HAHO into different countries.

If they'd just say "fuck political correctness" there are a million different things could do without any of the "space combat" shit.
>>
>>340669635
>this is more wacky fun adventure
COD fans like boots on ground, not wacky future bullshit
>>
>>340669635
>Everyone loved Advanced Warfare
what alternate universe are you living in
>>
Advanced warfare was made by a new dev, this shit is made by the retards that made ghosts. And yeah AW was awesome.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.