[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you guys think about this game? I really love star wars
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1
File: images.jpg (12 KB, 375x134) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
12 KB, 375x134
What do you guys think about this game?
I really love star wars
Should I pick this up?
Does anyone even play this game?
Pros? Cons?
>>
>>340668743
This game never happened. You never heard about it because it doesn't exist. Got it?
>>
it was turn based garbage, let my man tommy tell you how shit this game is

https://youtu.be/6DotoNoAJKI?t=9m52s
>>
>>340668743
its f2p so just play and see if you like it
>>
>>340668743
It's not nearly as bad as people made it out to be - especially now.

Each class has a quest line from start to finish. Some are a bit bland but somce are awesome like Imperial Agent.

If you're aching for an MMORPG and love Star Wars you should enjoy it.

Only con is it's more of a play, hit max, and quit. End game is fairly poop and it's just not as polished/developed as other MMORPGs in the end game if you're the type to wanna raid and shit.

Another con is that while it is f2p you basicallly have to pay the monthly fee as they faster leveling (meaning you can basically do only class quests to max level) and sprinting... So I mean you don't have to, but man you move slow.

Overall when I had a MMORPG and SW itch to scratched I hopped on this, hit max on a few classes, and quit.
>>
>>340668743
Star Wars themed WoW, IF youre a die hard fan of both you might enjoy it a few months. If youre not a die hard fan of both dont bother.

Game still have the best battleground of any mmo ever made though : huttball !
>>
>>340668743
It barely even feels like Star Wars and barely has the aesthetic either. Some stories are alright. It's free so I'd say at least try it, but overall it's pretty mediocre.
>>
OP here,
thanks for the advice and info,
I currently have a level 16 jedi sentinel.

I mean i guess it's ok?

I really need a good star wars game to play.
>>
>>340668743
I had fun playing as Sith Warrior and Gunslinger, play it for a few weeks and drop it
>>
>>340671350
How the fuck did you do that in 25 minutes
>>
>>340668743
>cons
it means we'll never get a legitimate kotor 3
>>
I'm playing either this or League of Legends
and im tired of playing LoL
>>
>>340671959
why, do you have something against playing actually good games
>>
If you play Empire, try to play Lightside or at least neutral for the Warrior and Agent classes. Bounty hunter is a great chaotic neutral class and the Inquisitor's storyline is fun.

The expansions leading up to the ongoing KotFE expansion are pretty fun.

Pretty gud mmo.
>>
>>340671350
>I really need a good star wars game to play.
don't be mistaken: the game shits on star wars lore left and right. if you don't care about that and just want lightsabers, speeders and blasters then you can have fun with this game
>>
>>340672249
No i'm just trying out new F2P you jerk.
>>340672383
I mean, I want it all though...is that too much to ask
>>
>>340668743
>I really love star wars
Then don't.
>>
in my defense you guys are known for bashing every fucking video game, do you guys have any suggestions?
>>
>>340672631
>new f2p
>lol has been out for years
>swtor has been a running joke for years
>there are thousands of other f2p games that aren't nearly that shit
>there are tens of thousands of other games you can easily just pirate, probably hundreds if you include emulation
stop wasting your time on trash
>>
>>340672891
KOTOR 1 and 2, Jedi Knight series, I would even recommend TFU over this.

Not TFU2 though
>>
>>340672981
Name a few, help a fucking bro out man
>>
>>340673505
there are countless games out there, what genres do you like
>>
>>340673743
Okay I loved Baulders Gate,

I love starwars battlefront

I wasted alot of time on league of legends ( honestly i dont know if theres a better MOBA)

As for RPGS i love picking the "thief" class

no console here so mention either F2P or shit i can torrent or something.
>>
>>340674271
Baulders Gate is a good starting point.

The sequel if you haven't played it, Planescape, Fallout 1 and 2 and Pillars of Eternity if you want something more modern.
>>
>>340674271
>baldur's gate
planescape: torment and the upcoming spiritual successor, baldur's gate 2, wasteland 2, fallout 1 and 2, pillars of eternity

>battlefront
if you mean the original or 2, there aren't many similar games i'm aware of, they were pretty unique

if you mean the new ea one, any of the battlefield games. i liked 2142 but it's pretty dead iirc.

>thief
thief series, hitman series, deus ex series, mgs (had releases on pc for 1-3 iirc), elder scrolls
>>
>>340668743
I liked it
>>
>>340674925
>and the upcoming spiritual successor
by which i meant torment: tides of numenera
>>
>>340668743
just play it and see for yourself, jesus, it's free anyway
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.