[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>small Asian girl is able to easily knock out several larger
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: mirrors edge.jpg (188 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
mirrors edge.jpg
188 KB, 1920x1080
>small Asian girl is able to easily knock out several larger combat-trained males in a fight

Why do games do this? It makes no sense, just give us a male protagonist if you're going to make us fight other men.
>>
check your privilege
>>
http://www.wikihow.com/Knock-Someone-Out-with-One-Hit
>>
>>340668619
Ok but I doubt a 5'2" skinny Asian girl could hit with enough force to knock out a big burly cop in riot gear.
>>
>>340667898
You sound triggered
>>
>>340668736

Probably not if they're wearing full helmets.
>>
>>340668736

i don't think she could do it if she were white or black either
>>
>>340668736
riot gear which is specifically made to be resistant to unarmed civies
>>
Well the combat in ME WAS awful so maybe that's part of it. The point was also to wait for the right moment to hit critical areas, and straight up punching was a good way to get fucked up. The game should have forced you to find ways around combat, though.
>>
I've seen people get taken out by people way weaker and smaller than themselves. If the riot gear were really protective, it wouldn't be mobile enough to chase down people jumping around like fucking monkeys. Knocking them out in a pinch might be a stretch, but incapacitating them would be believable if the character is supposed to be skilled.
>>
>>340668736
In the game you have to drop kick those niggers several times to knock them out. And that's if they don't shred you while you get up or just flat-out bitchslap you.
>>
>>340669485
>If the riot gear were really protective, it wouldn't be mobile enough to chase down people jumping around like fucking monkeys.
Well in ME and ME:C, the cops aren't able to parkour after you unless they're a special type.
>>
>B-b-but muh realism
Alright dawg. If you say so.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.