[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Say something nice about him, /v/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: ToddHoward2010sm.jpg (720 KB, 2696x4044) Image search: [Google]
ToddHoward2010sm.jpg
720 KB, 2696x4044
Say something nice about him, /v/
>>
>>340657878
He's not a lardass, so he's up there as far as video game devs look.
>>
He's a good liar
>>
>>340657878
He looks like he genuinely enjoys what he does.
>>
He has a face
>>
File: When you see it.jpg (133 KB, 596x1005) Image search: [Google]
When you see it.jpg
133 KB, 596x1005
I guess shortfags are okay.
>>
I bet he's real good at making bait threads on /v/
>>
>>340657878
He looks like the kind of guy who would pat you on the back and say thanks after raping you in a prison shower. A prick, but someone who still is willing to pretend to care.
>>
He's ok
>>
>>340657878
He's pretty handsome tbqh
>>
he made fallout 4
>>
File: toddler.jpg (185 KB, 808x880) Image search: [Google]
toddler.jpg
185 KB, 808x880
Good boss.
>>
I pirated Fallout 4 while purchasing the limited edition of New Vegas at the same time
>>
@340658262

>>
>>340657878
I like his shirt.
>>
File: 56465.jpg (1 MB, 3188x1793) Image search: [Google]
56465.jpg
1 MB, 3188x1793
>>
>>340658807
ARRIVE DERCI
>>
>>340657878
one of the most influential developers in history
has been relevant for 20 years and still going
is laughing now
>>
>>340657878
at least he isent anthony birch
>>
>>340657878
He looks like he'd be your friends real cool dad that knows you drink his whiskey and just doesn't want you to leave the house like that
>>
He tries, and does seem to enjoy his job. He honestly seems like he wants to make the games become more than they are, as seen from some of the cut content in FO4 and Skyrim, but is constantly put down by Zenimax's idea of "Fuck innovation just make more games."
>>
>>340660201
It's Pete Hines, the biggest wanker in the industry, who's the problem. I didn't realize how bad he was until screencaps of his twitter started popping up in threads lately
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.