[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does he really deserve to be spared?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (440 KB, 362x441) Image search: [Google]
image.png
440 KB, 362x441
Does he really deserve to be spared?
>>
Live like a bitch die like a bitch
>>
>>340652824
Naw, he was a fag and has a dumb looking face.
>>
>>340652824
Fuck no. This nigger tries to kill you and your bro multiple times.

Only a beta cuck would spare him.
>>
I let him fuck Morrigan.
>>
>>340652824
>not forcing him to become a grey warden and sacrifice himself for the archdemon
>>
Cailan was a retard doomed to fail. Why did he have to hunt you and your friend down instead of explaining, though?
>>
File: 1465255855387.png (130 KB, 442x353) Image search: [Google]
1465255855387.png
130 KB, 442x353
>>340652824
Yes. Alistair fucks off, so its worth it.
Plus why would you kill Simon Templeman?
>>
I spared him just to kill allistair.
Sacrifice him in DA:I tho.
>>
>>340652994
Cuck
>>
I thought he was alright
but I killed him anyway so I can be king
>>
>>340652824
is this from the witcher 3? fuck off shill....
>>
>>340653202
Not really.

He was literally about to forge an alliance with Orlais and their combined forces, along with the Grey Wardens, could easily destroy the archdemon and darkspawn army.

That cuck Loghain was just a pussy that thought he could do everything himself.
>>
>>340652824
He betrayed his King when he found out his daughter was barren and feared that Cailan would consequently divorce her. Instead of just being happy that the pig farmer was now a Teyrn, the second highest rank below King himself shared only with one other House, he betrayed the King, had the other Teyrn murdered and their line obliterated and systematically went about destroying any Arl or Bann that might defy his coup. All while a Blight occurred.

No, he didn't deserve to be spared. His actions freeing Ferelden do not cancel out his attempts to destroy it.
>>
>>340653202
Calan did LITERALLY nothing wrong. Not a thing. This isn't a meme, it's a fact in his case.
>>
>>340652994
>not helping your bro to lose his virginity
>instead choose the random nigger that wanted to kill you the whole game
>>
I spared him and ordered him to kill the defeated Archdemon.

He was the last member of my "party".
>>
>>340655007
>killing every party member including the dog

Savage.
>>
>>340652994
can that happen? I'm still at the beginning.

also, yur a cuck
>>
>>340656315
I just let the dog go I didn't need him and he wasn't a puppy
>>
>>340656413
Morrigan offers to give birth to a child to trap the Archdemon's soul in. The options for fucking her are you, Alistair or Loghain.
>>
File: YouLIE.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
YouLIE.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>>340656786
>>
“Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement.”
>>
>>340656963
I'm pretty sure you and knight boy can do that, plus most people in this thread are saying Loghain can do it too.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.