[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't they just get a better marketing department?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: SI_GenericNintendo.png (223 KB, 843x422) Image search: [Google]
SI_GenericNintendo.png
223 KB, 843x422
Why don't they just get a better marketing department?
>>
https://boards.fireden.net/_/search/image/XitmRfggCrqUeaGLg-6QSA/
>>
Sony already owns all the best shills.
>>
>>340648046
It's the first image that comes up when you Google Nintendo so naturally it's a commonly used image.
>>
File: todd.png (803 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
todd.png
803 KB, 1280x720
Don't you guys get that the death of Nintendo is actually a good thing?

If Nintendo dies, Mario/Zelda/Pokemon will continue to be made, just under new ownership. An ownership that actually RESPECTS the product. And if not, it wouldn't be any worse than the garbage we've been getting for the last eight years.

We might even get multiplat releases, and no more gimmicks.

The same applies for Sega, Sony, Konami, Capcom, etc. You should root for them to die, if not actively support it.
>>
>>340649897
>An ownership that actually RESPECTS the product.
Stopped reading right there
>>
>>340650252
Read the following line
>>
>>340649897
>An ownership that actually RESPECTS the product
I look forward to the Grim and Gritty Zelda.
>>
>>340651069
>implying it's been garbage
Newest mario (SM3DW) and zelda (ALBW) are great. I don't much for pokemon, never understood its appeal.
- but pokemon isn't made by Nintendo anyway, Nintendo just have a high stake in the company.
>>
>>340647880
I legitimatley do not understand why they fired the company that made the "Wii Would Like To Play" campaign

They were geniuses. And then Nintendo barely even announced the Wii U was coming out.
>>
>>340649897
>under new ownership
Nope, I'd rather nintendo to go third party
>>
>>340647880
Their JP marketing is great. It's NoA that has no clue what it's doing.
>>
>>340653789
and NoE doesn't even try anymore
>>
>>340647880
You actually need games before you go about getting an actual marketing department.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.