[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>last game you played your strangest dream
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 171
Thread images: 58
File: 1457399855590.gif (982 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1457399855590.gif
982 KB, 500x281
>last game you played
your strangest dream
>>
>Golden Sun

>I was on a diving board and i think a purple dinosaur was next to me, not barney but one those long neck dinosaurs but purple for some reason. And i think later i was ghost rider.

I suck at remembering dreams.
>>
>>340647215
Darkest Dungeon.

Last night I dreamed that a blue Goldfinch got lose inside my house. It had escaped from a package of easter candy that contained candy and live easter themed animals. There were tiny dying baby bunnies mixed in with the jelly beans. I also had to grab my parakeet to keep him from attacking the Goldfinch.
>>
>>340647215
>your_gonna_have_a_bad_time.gif
>>
File: 1440582607193.jpg (29 KB, 638x640) Image search: [Google]
1440582607193.jpg
29 KB, 638x640
>Yakuza 5

>I was sailing on a sea of lava on a wooden boat and it was being attacked by the kraken and the captain of the ship was my old primary school teacher who turned to me and got real close to my face and said "this is as good as a sausage roll" and I woke up in that moment
>>
>>340647541
i struggled to read this.
>>
>>340647215
Borderlands 1

Vladimir Putin kneecapped me with a golf club.
>>
>>340647215
Just got done a session of UMvC3 online

I dreamed my friend's wife got incredibly fat and she got stuck in a doorway at my house and I fucked her while she was stuck there
>>
>>340647765
>It's even more funny because i feel like he would really do this.
>>
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 258x258) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 258x258
>>340647704
When my dreams get weird they get WEIRD.
>>
>>340647851
why the fuck did i green text this.
>>
Giants-Citizen Kabuto
This baby keep telling me about this amazing new balloon he invented
>>
>>340647792

Not gonna lie that dream made me laugh my fucking ass off.

Content: I tried playing a game of Heroes of the Storm and then remembered why I hate that whole genre.

My mother dragged me into the YMCA family bathroom and angrily pointed out her naked, morbidly obese friend, as if something was my fault. She reaches into said friend's fat folds and flips out a big fucking cock, nowhere near where it should be. Followed by like, 10 more. So there's this fat ugly naked bitch standing there with like 10-15 dicks sticking out of her fat rolls.
>>
Bloodborne.
I had a dream when I was about 6, that my Chinese neighbors, a husband, wife, and their son around my age were in my house when I got home from school one day.
They had decided it was their house now and the boy told me my toys all belonged to him and that I had to live in their old house.

I was fucking fuming when I woke up.
>>
File: 1416715911232.gif (2 MB, 300x176) Image search: [Google]
1416715911232.gif
2 MB, 300x176
Fire Embelm Fates, doing my second Conquest run.
Sometimes I have dreams so lucid I wake up and I literally don't know where I am so I start freaking the fuck out
>>
Witcher 3

I actually keep a dream journal so I'll just pick a random one and edit out the names.

Supposed to be looking after a baby called Emily, Brother tells me I have to pick her up at a certain time or something but I don't quite catch what he tells me. I decide to go to a pub instead with Friend. Pub is on a steep hill near the old hospital. I park near the top and we go into the pub. Ok in there but Friend is acting like an asshole, I want to punch him. Girls come in and sit next to us. For some reason she grabs my mouth and opens it with her hands. I get a phonecall under the name 'Emily' but it sounds like Auntie, I hang up before she can say a lot. Brother calls me and tells me we need to leave for the baby who is now in the hospital. I panic and say ok. Get outside to my car and it's been ruined. Wingmirrors are hanging off etc. I'm drunk but decide to drive anyway with me, Friend, Brother and two other guys. I drive poorly and in circles up and down the steep hill. Eventually the car is completely ruined, the gearstick falls out and the handbrake stops working. Coming down the hill, I spot the hospital Emily is in. No handbrake so I just lean the car against a wall. Rush inside and there's lots of newborn babies being carried around the hospital safely on hooks like on a conveyer. I bump my head into a few of them. We ask some doctors where Emily is and they say she's fine. I turn and there she is, it's Friend2 from work but smaller like a midget version. I burst into tears and hug her, she cries too. I'm thankful she's ok.
>>
Catherine
It's a long story but it involved the army with super soakers, vengeance, scoobydoo and yetis riding white stallions with RPGs
>>
>Pokemon Y
>dunno about the strangest but last night I had a dream where I was visiting a man and woman I had never seen before who claimed to be my relatives and both were serial rapists and constantly contorted their bodies as if they were playing twister or doing crazy yoga, and they had a talking dog and pig as pets which the dog tried to kill me and the pig tried to stick its feet in my mouth, when I escaped their home was the only home on the street, every other building was like one of those box coffee shops you would find in a parking lot or tiny gas station box offices where they sold preheated foods and candy run by the same vaugely Indian or Spaniard man except one run by Crazy Fat Ethel with a tan, and there was also a bunch of other inane details about the house I don't recall

Really ever since I gained a semblance of control of my life and have been actually falling asleep and waking up at a decent time, my dreams have become more bizzare.
>>
Overwatch.

The latest I remember:
I was with a blonde Ojou waifu having fun then for some reason I was diagnosed with a deadly disease.
Then I was on my deathbed and apparently I wasn't christian enough so i don't get a proper ceremony and shit. a butler/priest put a Walther P38 on my to head in order to end it all.
I close my eyes and wait for him to fire
Then I woke up.
>>
File: 1459288697400.jpg (121 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1459288697400.jpg
121 KB, 640x640
>>340647215
>dark souls 3

I once dreamed I was a delivery person for a pet groomer's and was friends with the staff
At one point we were all at a pool and they turned out to be biped dragons in disguise

>>340648536
ever had a lucid nightmare?
>>
>>340647541

Yo Jontron, I loved your kung fu video, man. Keep up the good work
>>
>>340648714
>ever had a lucid nightmare?
Yes actually. I can remember two occasions very faintly, maybe I had more.
Fuck, I really should have thought about a dream journal. The idea never occurred to me.
>>
>>340649207
I feel like you're being serious.
>>
>>340649330
Why wouldn't I be?
>>
>>340647215
>Brawlhallah
>Hitler teleported to my house. I phoned my mom so she could advise me places where I could hide. Finally, I hid under my bed. Then I was teleported in a concentration camp only to discover that I was a black jewish guy. And then, the truth came. Hitler gazed the jews because they had superpowers. Personnally, I could fly quickly, but some of my fellow jews could shoot lasers from the eyes or stuff like that.

mfw I really dreamt this
>>
>>340649207
I honestly feel a great rush with them, as if I'm trying to stay alive in my own dream
No horror game will ever be able to provide such excitement
>>
>>340647215

Witcher 3

I rarely remember my dreams but I was flying through space exploring. I don't know the context except that I knew I absolutely wasn't supposed to be there. I flew through some portal or something and arrived inside a dense nebular filled with thousands of large silver cubes floating around. They were replicating quickly and arranging themselves into extremely crude mimics of my and other people's ships, all flying in a large formation. Larger cubes were replicating and arranging themselves into some massive capital ship that dwarfed everything else there, it was too big to see all of it. Then I woke up.
>>
>>340649523
I wish I could say the same.
>>
>Rune Factory 3
There was this war between this advanced alien bugs and earth. The alien bugs invaded earth by attaching giant pillars onto earth and reaching earth from it. To fight back, humans wore exosuits that made them stronger. So there was a huge war on those pillars between bugs and humans but in the end humans lose. The bugs agreed to spare humanity only if each alien bug could turn one person into a bug, specifically into their own type. There was ceremonies to this that resembled a wedding. Then the alien bugs continued on their expansions, bringing humans with them. Fast forward a few years, the alien bugs conquered most of the galaxy, and humans were among the many species under the alien bugs rule.

In a floating asteroid was a mining facility, which was run by an old man with a nephew. Apparently i was the nephew. Its kinda like being in an underground metro but with different alien species travelling through trains that connected between different asteroids. The meteorite was mined from the inside so it also felt like an underground smithing factory with orange glow everywhere from melting the asteroid ores. It was comfy as fuck
>>
File: ChaCffGUoAEd2fE.jpg (28 KB, 600x458) Image search: [Google]
ChaCffGUoAEd2fE.jpg
28 KB, 600x458
>>340647662
>"this is as good as a sausage roll"
>>
>Etrian Odyssey Untold 2

I just had a dream about Sasami from Tenchi Muyo and Bender from Futurama meeting and becoming friends. At the end of the dream, it just showed Bender opening his chest hatch and there being a picture drawn by Sasami of the two having fun together. I have no clue where this dream came from, but it was great.

I've also had a dream where I almost had a gay sexual encounter with another man but then we both admitted we were just joking with each other haha.
>>
>>340647215
>Hatsune Miku Project Mirai DX

>A barren planet was being sculpted into a world full of life by a giant seven-tongued frog who got killed and turned into a mountain by a meteorite made out of rose quartz that later turned into a witch's casket while it was still buried deep inside the mountain that used to be a god. I found the mountain, got ready to explore it but got slapped by a friend with a salmon and woke up.
>>
>>340649920
it's just a joke hahaha
>>
File: crimson.jpg (256 KB, 1040x1030) Image search: [Google]
crimson.jpg
256 KB, 1040x1030
>Overwatch

I dreamt that I died in my sleep and was sent back in time to relive my life from some random point in time
I was put at the day of my graduation and from there on out I got to see a lot of stuff I didn't even know I could remember

After the whole ordeal was over I tried telling people about the future but nobody believed a word except for this one old man that's been part of the family for many years
Driving with him in his car I told him all about his future divorce, the economical crisis we'll go through, the loss of his home and something inside him seems to break.
He crashes the car through the safety rails and we both plummet into the lake underneath.

As the water rises I realize I could either get out or just die and restart from some other point in time but I decide to drag the old man out with force and sit him leaning towards a bridge wall
He doesn't say a word but I tell him how in the future he also found someone new, how he became a father and pulled through the hard times

Drenched and teary-eyed we just laughed together, woke up crying
>>
>>340650543
this was nice anon
>>
File: 1460142776404.png (2 MB, 1092x840) Image search: [Google]
1460142776404.png
2 MB, 1092x840
>>340647215
>Red Orchestra 2
>I dreamt that I was hanging out with Yoshikage Kira in my hometown. He was a pretty chill guy.
>>
Castlevania: Arria Of Sorrow
>>
>>340651373
I walked around town. Naked. With a erect penis.
>>
Monster hunter 4

I had sex with my mother and sister.
>>
>>340652010
I once dreamed about fucking my sister to make her stop pretending to be a ghost.
>>
>>340647215
>Red Orchestra 2
>Probably an annually recurring dream I had for a few years as a kid where my parents were trying to eat me and I had to run from them, sometimes traveling the world to get away from them and the people helping them
>>
Half-Life 2.

Weirdest dream was one where I jacked off with my penis in my right hand and ejaculated and felt intense pleasure before waking up.

I'm a lefthanded girl. I'm not sure what the dream meant.
>>
File: 1461672140689.jpg (88 KB, 500x316) Image search: [Google]
1461672140689.jpg
88 KB, 500x316
>Road of Banishment

Usually my dreams follow some sort of comprehensible plot so they don't get too strange, but i think the strangest one was a nightmare i had as a kid where I turned on my parents computer and a picture of a carnival showed up as sounds of dying cats played over the speaker.
>>
File: 1465170379337.png (228 KB, 583x427) Image search: [Google]
1465170379337.png
228 KB, 583x427
Xenoblade Chronicles
I was walking through my memories, no joke. It was barely a dream, it was me reliving my life's experiences and realizing that I had a really fucking weird life. I even saw memories of shit of when I was really young, like seeing my mom looking really young and playing with my old cats. Hell I even remembered what I was thinking during all of these memories.
I kinda want to have that dream again.
>>
>>340647215
>new super mario bros (the first one)
>recurring dream, where in one week a giant super laser is going to collide with the earth
>the people of earth are trying to build a giant metal shield over the spot it's going to hit
>have had this dream dozens of times, starting when I was five
>I can't do shit because I'm five years old in the dream even the last time I had it
>still, I walk around collecting items and talking to people as if it were a videogame
>nothing I do actually affects the outcome of the dream, but I do different stuff everytime
>but everytime, no matter what, I end up walking to a small pile of rocks with 6 tall blades of grass sticking up from the left
>the rocks are stange, their edges are crisp in a way that isn't possible
>looking at them makes me feel extremely tense and nervous
>just thinking about the rocks make me nervous
>the blades of grass are smooth and curvy, waving just a little bit in the wind
>slowly, I walk around to see whats behind the grass
>I find a toddler with a bucket and a shovel playing in the dirt
>he says "look to the skies, old friend"
>I look up and see the shield being built in the sky
>it's covered in holes and you can see girders
>suddenly my view zooms in on a rectangle made by the girders
>its kind of like I'm in a movie theater and the girders are the edge of the screen
>Im still looking up from the ground though so all I can see are stars and the girders
>suddenly a red dot appears in the distance
>it's the laser
>it's not actually a beam, its more like a shockwave
>as in, its perfectly flat and seems circular
>the earth is split in half by the shockwave
>I can't see it because I'm looking through the girders still but I can hear the screams
>I can feel the shockwave in my mind, as if Im being split into two personalities
>a single word pops up in the center of the screen
>the word is different every time I have the dream
>I only remember three of them
>Lost, Sith, and Good
What does it mean?
>>
Overwatch
Fucking my mother

help
>>
>>340647215
Once I had a very lucid dream where I was in a sort of battle royale with serial killers and ghosts and shit, I spent all my time running away and trying to hide from the fuckers, I remember getting stabbed at one point and feeling intense pain, when I woke up my stomach was red and I saw something that looked like a ghost leaving my bedroom.

I still dont know if I really did woke up or if I was still asleep but I'm sure it was real
>>
Space Station 13

Sometimes I'll have a really mundane dream that I'll pay no attention to, then later on it fucking happens in real life and I get de-ja-vu.
>>
>>340653598
It's the weirdest feeling.
>>
>>340653598
DEJA VU
I'VE BEEN IN THIS PLACE BEFORE
>>
Bloodborne
I took my mother's virginity
>>
>>340653393
Forgot to mention the game, replayed Megaman X yesterday.
>>
>>340647215
Shadowrun Dragonfall

Weirdest dream? I don't remember most of them, the ones I do seem more like amalgamations of my memories.

I guess the weirdest that I can think of is one time as a kid I dreamt my head turned into a chin-head thing (google it if you don't know) and when I turned back I had these black holes on my body (cartoony ones like I exploded).

That and one time I dreamt I was that protagonist Big Daddy in Bioshock 2 and my short now ex gf was a little sister, which was weird because I've never played any Bioshock game.
>>
>>340654067
Dammit, anon, now I've got flashbacks to that one picture with all the h-doujin quotes.
>>
>Bloodborne

>General Grievous was the ruler on the USA. I was a member of a resistance group to take him down, only, he was my favorite Star Wars character. I remember a distinct part where we drove down a desert rode and there was a giant McDonald's sign that said "We won't give you too many heart attacks." Then we went to fight him and I betrayed my team and General Grievous told me I was his favorite puppy and I for some reason was a dog and when I realized I was a dog I woke up.
>>
>>340654485
Oh, I forgot.
>His elite soldiers were now butterflies that were weak to the DOOM franchise so we had to throw copies of them at them like shuriken.
>>
File: 1465409021557.jpg (22 KB, 300x345) Image search: [Google]
1465409021557.jpg
22 KB, 300x345
>>340654485
>mfw I have had multiple dreams where I realized I was a dog and woke up
Brain what the fuck
>>
Fire Emblem Fates

Probably a near-perfect-lucidity dream where I strangled someone to death.

Or another equally lucid dream where I saw my parents get shot to death.
>>
File: 1451939524799.gif (780 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
1451939524799.gif
780 KB, 256x256
>>340654652
what the fuck
>>
File: believable worlds.jpg (705 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
believable worlds.jpg
705 KB, 1920x1080
>>340647215

Hearts of Iron 4

In my dream i was simultaneously at my computer and in bed, trying to read up rules for jumping in the World of Darkness tabletop. I got to some traditional forum where someone asked a similar question, who had then added "EDIT: I found it in the rules, I uploaded the .pdf here!" I scrolled down to read the pdf and it was just a bunch of static. As I kept scrolling, the static got bigger and wider, and moving images began to appear in it - images of war, and of humans being mutilated. I couldn't look away. I then heard a voice, which I registered as coming from the static, as if the static itself was talking, which said:

"HELLO HUMAN.I AM *incomprehensible noises*. I AM CONTACTING YOU WHILE YOU ARE AT YOUR WEAKEST."

I could feel my eyelids trying to force themselves open from outside of the dream, and woke up. It's one of my favorite dreams ever, actually.
>>
>>340654819
It's my best dream to date.
>>
File: 1407275259377.jpg (135 KB, 500x521) Image search: [Google]
1407275259377.jpg
135 KB, 500x521
>Fallout 4

>me and Feelsguy are going on a car journey through the United States together (I'm European)
>towards the end of our trip, we start running out of food
>we go to Walmart and start picking random shit like toothbrushes from the shelves, even though we have no money
>for some reason there's a group of elementary age children on a class trip to Walmart with their teacher
>one of the kids is carrying around one of those old portable TVs you could put in cars
>me and Feelsguy steal his TV, but he starts crying really loud, which tips off the store security
>we run out of the building with our loot, steal a random van from the parking lot and attempt to drive off
>I get bumped on the head during the escape and lose conciousness, I "wake up" two weeks later and most of what I'd described here so far is actually what Feelsguy told me after I'd woken up from my coma
>turns out he's been taking care of me for these two weeks as I laid unconcious in the back of the van, he even brushed my teeth with the toothbrushes we stole
>to afford food, he's been working in the Walmart we robbed, he gets me a job there too
>I only now learn from the manager that we're in Arkansas and us stealing that kid's TV made it to the national news like some serial killer case
>later, we all walk into a small room where the kid from earlier is sitting on a couch and still crying over his TV
>a bunch of people are in there trying to console him, Jack Black is standing behind a bar for some reason
>suddenly, a giant black guy walks into the room and just slaps the kid
>the kid stops crying
>I wake up
Kind of weird how most of my dream was exposition.
>>
>>340647662
dude I'm playing Yakuza 5 right now!

>I had a gf
>>
dota2

This isnt the strangest but illgo with it

>im in the desert
>im walking, trying to get to my destination
>sand storm blocking my view, but i can survive
>sand clears a bit, i can see something in the distance
>ah, my elementary school
>slowly make my way to the room where i was taught
>walk in and see a whole bunch of kids crying and surrounding a table
>its a naked man with a large fleshy tail, sitting on the table dead
>It was the man who dons the barney costume

Bear in mind i had this dream when i was like 6
>>
>>340654276
I think I remember what you're talking about, but does anyone have it?
>>
File: Taro questions his sanity.png (18 KB, 221x137) Image search: [Google]
Taro questions his sanity.png
18 KB, 221x137
>Sanctum 2

Reoccuring dream from long time ago. The whole dream had like a old film tape filter slapped on it, and was monochrome.

There is a really thin black string from one edge of my vision to another, with a white void as a background. I didn't look around in the dream, since it felt like I was watching a movie and there would be nothing to look at beyond the edges. On that string, slowly moving from left side of the string to right, there would be a drop of water. While the strings gravity is normal, the water drop's gravity seems to be pointing up and it's about to "fall" off the string. And just as it's about half-way through, its gravity suddenly changes to normal, falls of at high speeds and vanishes to the bottom of the field of vision.

And everytime I had this dream I'd wake up in sweat. I still don't know why that dream seemed like a nightmare to me.
>>
>>340655409
something something degenerate
>>
Dota 2

Also going though an incredibly rough patch in my life so I guess that's why about 5 days ago I had the most grotesque dream of my life. Fuck I still remember the one specific part after all this time.

I can't explain it with much detail but it's just this part where I enter this room.. With something that was called "The Parasite". There's some man in there creating it.. It was like this thing with no skin and by the time it was done it looked just like a normal person but the head was covered entirely by a fake head. It's.. Kind of hard to explain but what the thing started doing after and.. If you could just see it.. God awful. I didn't know I was capable of dreaming up something so fucking horrifying, the brain is a crazy thing.
>>
>>340655028
Forgot one part
>after the black guy slaps the kid, Feelsguy says "I want to be like him" and starts crying
>>
Attila Total War

I gained the ability to make really high jumps and went bounding around town until I hit a plane.
>>
File: 1448655640008.jpg (15 KB, 341x315) Image search: [Google]
1448655640008.jpg
15 KB, 341x315
>>340653598
Fucking sane. Do some humans have some sort of latent ability to see into the future but don't realize it until it happens?
>>
>>340647215
>Devil May Cry 4
>I dreamed that there were coffins being stored all over my room and on top of my wardrobe. My mom seemed to be ok with it too.

I remember dreaming that when I was 5 and thinking "lol, the fuck was that"
>>
>>340656252

Some other guy but I used to have occasional dreams like that when I was younger. Usually the dream wasn't an entire scene or anything but just a still image of whatever.

It felt like Deja Vu whenever things occurred that I swear to God I dreamed about. I started having these dreams less and less as I got older. At this point it never happens I think. In the end I don't know what to think about it all.
>>
File: 1461026495644.jpg (70 KB, 850x863) Image search: [Google]
1461026495644.jpg
70 KB, 850x863
Spongebob: Battle for Bikini Bottom on emulator, or Nuclear Throne.
I actually can't vividly remember the last dream I had, but I do remember having a nightmare after playing .flow and heading off to sleep.
I'm walking through my hometown, and it felt weird. It looked cloudy and foggy, the air smelled like metal, nobody was there. Not even in the distance. I wasn't straight up deaf, but other than my own noises, like walking, I couldn't hear diddly squat.
My hometown's right next to a sort of town that's almost like a miniature city, except it's largely comprised of homegrown businesses- no places like McDonald's or Burger King until you drive a lot further in. It has it's okay-ish parts, and it's bad parts. My town and that sort of mini city are connected by a bridge above a shallow river. If you jumped, rather than going in with a big ole' splash, you'd probably break your legs.
I'm walking through my cloudy and foggy hometown, and it only takes me a few minutes to get to the bridge. I get there, and it looks like something straight out of Silent Hill- the bridge IS slightly rusty, since it's older, but this bridge looked like it'd just go to dust or fall in a couple seconds from the rust it had stocked up on.
It did; it started to slowly fall down. I've never witnessed a bridge collapse, but jesus, if it wasn't the scariest shit ever, largely because of the noise it made when it was going down. It sounded like metallic screeching.
I woke up scared shitless right after that.
Usually, I don't remember my dreams all that well, but usually, they're scarily realistic- I can't tell they're dreams or nightmares until I actually wake up.
>>
File: conan.jpg (51 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
conan.jpg
51 KB, 1280x720
Dark Souls 3

Okay, this is going to be really hard to explain, but I'll do my best:

>dream that for some reason, random people keep challenging me to duels
>not with guns or swords, but with these giant-ass knives
>just random people on the street trying to knife-fight me
>I always get the upper-hand on the other person, but I never kill them, because I didn't want to go to jail for murder I think?
>one of the people who tries to fight me is a tall, skinny, black cop
>this cop follows me around and tries to knife-fight me like, 5 times

When I woke up, I realized the cop was this kid I had a class with a few years ago. Anyway:

>I somehow become famous for winning all these knife duels
>I'm invited to come on Conan O'Brien's late show as a guest
>I'm on the show, sitting in those comfy chair next to Conan's desk
>Conan yells "Okay Jerry, Bring them out!"
>Staff member brings out two giant fucking knives
>"I wanna see what all the hubbub is about!" Conan says
>I start fight Conan with a knife on live fucking television
>I stab him once and he falls to the ground in pain
>the audience starts booing and throwing shit at me, and I run out of the building
>To get away from all the media attention, I move to some rural village in eastern Europe

And that was the weirdest dream I ever had.
>>
Overwatch

I think the strangest one was where I was in a small village of some sort just wandering around. I don't remember what I was looking for or doing (If anything), I went into multiple houses but there didn't seem to be anything in them and the insides were maze-like and the hallways were winding passageways. Each house was different, some were tiny and others were very large. One house I went into was filled with clocks, clocks on every wall, the clock's ticking was the only thing I could hear. In the middle of the living room was an old man sitting in a chair. He seemed very distressed. I walked up to him but forget what I said. He then handed me a book and motioned for me to sit in the chair next to him. It was at this point that I realized that his wife was dead and he wanted me to read to him like his wife had use to. I woke up after that.
>>
>Have bad dream
>In dream suddenly start to realize it's just a dream "oh thank goodness it's just a dream, this isn't real , everything is fine"
>wake up
>Realize it is real
>Your "bad" dream was that reality was just a bad dream
>>
>MH4U
>I was on a long hallway of some house I don't know. I walk for a while then open a door on the left side of the hallway and suddenly salt water comes out until everything is flooded knee deep and a ton of floating fish heads come out. Wake up with a what the fuck.
>>
senran kagura burst

This was only one half of the dream since what came after i dont remember to many details of.

I dreamed i was watching an episode of house. Whats odd is it that it had multiple little story lines like an episode usually does yet never finished them. At one point sora from kingdom hearts is there, and later is diagnosed with space aids, which make him go on a crazy killing spree

the main point of interest is instead a pregnant woman who came in complaining of skin dryness on her stomach. Her skin turned into some wierd hard shit. Later in the dream she looks at her stomach in the mirror, her belly button being almost entirely covered by the shit. Shes later at an underground buss station where she passes out, belly up. The skin shit...sort of erupts from her belly button, two intertwining rods that end in a crescent shape the at the top that has teeth, grinning. This part in particular scared the shit otu of me, like what ever that thing was, it wasnt supposed to be there. A guy comes, picks her up, and another guy comes and cuts off the protrusion with a branch cutter

Then the next part i see some lady running on a treadmill. Its not technically the pregnant lady but my mind tells me this is supposed to be some artsy metaphorical bullshit. Apparently she becomes diabetic, and some of her toes fall off where theyre hung on a string from a bar on the treadmill. FInally, the last part is a gorilla mother and her child , lifting the child up as the sun goes up inbetween two tress, my midn telling me its metaphor for theyre okay. And witht hat, the fucking gorillas looked like the jimmies gorilla
>>
File: james p sullivan.jpg (10 KB, 236x236) Image search: [Google]
james p sullivan.jpg
10 KB, 236x236
>>340647215
>Overwatch
>Being chased through my house by an angry Sullivan from Monsters Inc
>Run out the front door door and suddenly became very angry
>Turn around and slam the door over his head repeatedly
>He changes color each time it hits him, first purple, then brown and then red
>Wake up
>>
File: 1464846845536.gif (932 KB, 258x258) Image search: [Google]
1464846845536.gif
932 KB, 258x258
>>340647906
bird
>>
>>340657001
you should be considered a hero considering you stabbed Conan
>>
File: 1433345503813.jpg (5 KB, 180x212) Image search: [Google]
1433345503813.jpg
5 KB, 180x212
Persona 3 FES

I had a dream pretty recently where I had to lift a dog into a fucking ceiling fan, felt pretty bad about it when I woke up.
>>
>>340652770

You just mindjacked some anon through internet waves.
>>
>>340647215
>Memelands TPS

>Hired by a large company to do some shit related to my irl job/speciality
>Standing in this office with huge windows talking to whomever has hired me
>Just staring out of the windows this whole time without looking at the person
>Orange sky, almost like its sunset, no ground visible below
>Two huge suns in the sky
>One sun suddenly begins to turn black while slowly moving closer to the second
>The person starts to sound annoyed/panicked, places their hand onto my arm
>Suddenly start feeling panic as well, still can't take my eyes away from the windows
>The suns actually start colliding
>Hear the loud cracking sound
>At this point all I can feel is sheer terror
>Wake up shivering, covered in sweat

Might not be the weirdest one but that is all I can remember right now.
>>
File: 7f9.gif (281 KB, 255x175) Image search: [Google]
7f9.gif
281 KB, 255x175
>>340657724
>>
Half-Life 2.

Weirdest dream was one where I jacked off with my left hand in my vagina and ejaculated and felt intense pleasure before waking up.

I'm a righthanded boy. I'm not sure what the dream meant.
>>
>>340658536
That's interesting, what did it feel like? Was it similar to jerking off your dick or something completely different?
>>
>>340647215
Street Fighter V

One time I had a dream where I sucked Eric Andre's cock
>>
>Bloodborne
>The moon impregnated a suicidal lady in order to give her a meaning to live

I swear they weren't related
>>
File: 1463965302216.jpg (38 KB, 454x540) Image search: [Google]
1463965302216.jpg
38 KB, 454x540
>>340658683
sounds tight
>>
Cave Story
>in a completely white house
>step outside
>single pathway leading straight to a beach
>theres a controller on the path leading to it
>menu logo appears from thin air for some sort of new spyro game
>look beyond that a bit
>there the fucker was, sitting on a beach chair
>only one thing to do
>grab controller
>about to press start
>hear someone yelling at at me
>it's spyro
>tells me to come over to him
>do so
>"hey, I know your pretty egar to get to playing this, but hear me out. Instead of going on some butt-fucking crazy adventure to save the world only to have every single tiny error criticized by a bunch of faggots, what do you say we just sit here and relax?"
>pulls up another beach chair
>motions me to sit
>do so, we start talking
>spend hours talking with this guy
>sun sets
>he tells me I can spend the night at his place
>nice little beach house on top of a small hill
>dim lit interior, lot's of red furniture
>step in his bedroom
>ask him if he wants me to sleep on the floor
>hear him lock the door
>"that won't be necessary"
>charges me straight into the fucking wall
>unable to push him away
>tell him I'm not going to fuck him, call him a gay faggot
>"well, we'll just have to fix that then"
>pulls out some pinkish bottle of liquid
>drinks it down in one go
>few moment's later he's now a she
>get's down on all fours, her ass right in my face
>says "come on big boy, you know you need to" in a sing-song voice
>eventually subdue to her
>start fucking her as hard as i can
>get into this furious sex
>goes on for hours
>can't hold it any longer
>shut my eyes tight and scream at the top of my lungs as I cum inside her
>eventually open my eyes
>entire room is completely white, drenched in my own semen
>look down at her, wanting to give her another kiss
>it's not her
>it's my fucking pet snake
>we just stare at each other for a solid 10 miniutes
>wake up in a cold sweat
>look over at my cage
>my snake is staring me right in the face
>>
File: curved-lamp-post-1234259.jpg (25 KB, 400x328) Image search: [Google]
curved-lamp-post-1234259.jpg
25 KB, 400x328
Overmeme
This dream is a nightmare, and every time I have one, dear lord they're horrific to me at least.

So I was in this extremely large forest, I believe all the trees were dead and looked like your stereotypical spooky trees. I was in the middle of said forest. It was a decently sized area in the shape of a circle cleared of trees. In this circle was me obviously, a cargo container of an 18 wheeler, a shopping cart filled with dismembered body parts and a light post like pic related lighting up the center of this circle I'm in. The 18 wheeler had a large padlock on it with chains, and inside there was something trying to get out. It kept banging and banging on the door. As I stepped into the middle of the circle things that resembled trees shot out of the ground and wrapped themselves around me and ensnared me. As I was struggling to escape these tree things lit themselves on fire, ultimately leading to my very horrible demise. Later on a cop came out to try and find me, only to meet the same fate. I was real young when this happened and it disturbed me on a whole new level. I wish I knew what that dream meant. I sure as hell won't forget it.
>>
>>340647215
>Rocket League
>(that I can remember at the moment) I was eating fried chicken with the cast of American Chopper
>>
>Serious Sam 3:BFE

I once had a dream back when I was in elementary school. The dream starts with me leaving the schoolhouse and waiting for the bus. There's this giant fucking controller just sitting in the basketball court, like 50 ft tall, and no one seems to be paying any attention to it. I turn to ask someone about it and it fucking leaps into the air and disappears from sight. Well, I wait for the bus. The bus is driving us home when the same goddamn controller falls onto the bus and crushes the front half of the bus. Ambulances are called and I'm escorted home after I am found without injuries. I get home and there's another goddamn giant controller in the elderly section of the apartment complex I live in. It also leaps into the air. I run into the the fucking office building to find it empty except for another fucking controller (this one was around 6 ft tall) feeding a metal pipe into a grinder, when it bends around towards my direction (think those weird clay animation videos). I hear shit being torn apart so I look outside, and find that it's crushed like half of the buildings over there. I feel a sharp pain in my chest as the metal pipe is thrown into me. I die, but he dream doesn't end there. I end up in what I assume is fucking hell itself (pillars of skeletons and flaming walls everywhere) and approach a throne to see just a fucking goddamn 8 ft tall MadCatz controller.

Then I woke up. I still have no idea what the hell that was about.
>>
File: 1459463607732.jpg (90 KB, 701x728) Image search: [Google]
1459463607732.jpg
90 KB, 701x728
>>340658965
>that plot twist at the end
>>
>>340658661
It's just a dream anon, it's not like any of it was real
>>
>>340653269
Stop fapping to Mercy porn.
>>
>>340652770
Tits or fake. Don't even have to show nipples.
>>
>>340659213
I guess madcatz is the embodiment of satan?
>>
last night I dreamed that my cat learned how to play paper football and was playing it against other cats
>>
>>340648714
Yes. It was fucking terrifying.

I dreamt i fucking killed a person and I woke up and my roomate was also freaking out as I was telling him "I killed him". You also wake up without knowing where you are.

I've had 2 lucid nightmares to this day.
>>
>>340647215
The Walking Dead: Season 2

Still sad as fuck after all these months
>>
>>340653269
That's nothing, I've dreamt of being a mother, and pregnant too
>>
File: ....gif (1 MB, 371x209) Image search: [Google]
....gif
1 MB, 371x209
>>340658965
what the fuck anon
>>
>>340659351
I know that, anon. I was just wondering what is subconscious mind thought female masturbation felt like.
>>
>gunstar heroes

I'm picking up hotdogs from Jolly's for my bro and I, but when I get there I realize I don't have any money, so I go back home, and find a dead rotting parrot in the toilet, and I get really angry that someone just left it there for me to deal with.
>>
>>340647215
>Odin Sphere

>recently had a nightmare where i saw this family of fatasses get injected with fluid by this elongated skinny looking mosquito hybrid woman in the woods. I had to take part in draning them of fluid or else they would explode.
>>
File: 1429088388632.png (175 KB, 480x368) Image search: [Google]
1429088388632.png
175 KB, 480x368
>Sonic Generations
The last dream I can fully remember was a fucking awful nightmare, in which people i knew were chasing me through a hospital, grabbing me and choking and stabbing my sides with their hands, and everytime i thought i woke up i was still dreaming.

Ever since then i've dreamed every night and it's always bizarre/fucked up
>>
File: Resting Easy.jpg (360 KB, 710x508) Image search: [Google]
Resting Easy.jpg
360 KB, 710x508
>>340658965
Seek help. What in the absolute fuck.
>>
Dark Souls

I was somewhere on a beach early in the morning with my brother and we were watching as the waves were getting bigger and bigger. Then a helicopter landed and flew us over to our grandparents' town. As we were making our way over to grandparents' house we passed by a bunch of hobos who seemed to be doing some strange ritual and yelled at us that the end times are coming. We get to grandparents' house but it turned out that it got taken over by insane cultists with deformed heads so we went to the kitchen and took out two butcher knives to fight them. As I was swinging at one of the fuckers, I randomly started to recite symbolist poetry for some godforsaken reason. After kicking the cultists out we find a former middle school classmate just chillin in the living room. We team up and decide to get to the bus station and gtfo of town. Just as we leave, a bunch of gypsies run out some bushes and start throwing shurikens at us. This is when I woke up feeling confused as fuck.
>>
>>340647215
Surfed in cs:s
I once dreamt that I as a super hero as part of a group and the rest of the group were these weird anthropomorphic frog things. Their faces were always black though so I never saw what they looked like. Anyway we would jump sewers past these huge pipe networks that were so vast and complex you couldn't see past them. I think we started from some industrial complex or something idk it's been awhile since I had it.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-05-05-21-23-10.png (2 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-05-21-23-10.png
2 MB, 1440x2560
STALKER:SoC

I've had reoccuring nightmares about the rapture and believing I actually died.
I've had one nightmare where I gutted my dog while it was still alive.
I had another nightmare where me and a friend's 68 year old mom went on a picnic and she pushed me into a hole full of skinless people and was feeding them.

Im pretty messed up and those gave me insomnia.
Pic of my dog.
>>
File: 400px-Alexander2.jpg (16 KB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
400px-Alexander2.jpg
16 KB, 400x225
Seeking the piece of reason
>>
File: 1464394311486.jpg (63 KB, 342x246) Image search: [Google]
1464394311486.jpg
63 KB, 342x246
>>340658965
>the ending
>>
>>340660126
>Ever since then i've dreamed every night and it's always bizarre/fucked up
Have you checked your sleeping position?
Make sure you are not crossing your arms over the chest.
Certain positions will make you have nightmares.
>>
File: 1438193941947.gif (2 MB, 360x270) Image search: [Google]
1438193941947.gif
2 MB, 360x270
>>340658965
>that fucking ending
Phenomenal.
>>
File: 1443504257622.gif (2 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
1443504257622.gif
2 MB, 400x225
Medievil

Either the time I melted into a flight of stairs after falling down them, or the "reoccurring" dreams where I'm back in the hospital, begging them to take the IVs out of my arms and eating pudding.
>>
>>340660475
I mostly sleep on my stomach and changing that hasn't helped
>>
>>340657056
>have a bad dream
>realise it's a dream and you can do literally whatever the fuck you want
>wake up before you have enough time to conjure sex slaves out of thin air
CURSES
FOILED AGAIN
>>
>>340647215
webm related
A touhou that wears T:A heavy armor giving me a thumbs up while my dad tries to talk some sense into my senile grandma somewhere behind my back.
>>
File: 1465523937326.png (308 KB, 554x603) Image search: [Google]
1465523937326.png
308 KB, 554x603
>>340647215
>Uncharted 4
Flamingos invading Earth.
Had these dreams a lot when I was 5-7.
>>
File: 1453115650992.jpg (20 KB, 196x228) Image search: [Google]
1453115650992.jpg
20 KB, 196x228
>>340658965
>>
File: 1445440815280.jpg (60 KB, 500x313) Image search: [Google]
1445440815280.jpg
60 KB, 500x313
>God Hand

I walked into my class, and the teacher said something about me failing my spanish final, because the beans were overcooked.

Plot twist: I haven't taken a spanish class in 10 fucking years.
>>
File: download (1).jpg (10 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
10 KB, 275x183
>>340647215
>FF14

In an elevator when it starts to tumble, and I climb and land on each surface of the elevator as the other person in the elevator tumbles around, then the elevator stops and a little face hatch opens up and a man with a strong Russian accent says "The commander is impressed with your dexterity and wit, you are allowed to enter". Then the elevator door opens to a street where protests or riots are going on and I'm walked through the lines of heavily armored Russian troops fighting off the rioters. Then I'm lead into a house and random shit will happen from there.

I've had this dream multiple times throughout my life, and every time I get into the house something diffrent happens or I wake up.

Help.
>>
>CSGO
>that I had a girlfriend and non shit life
>>
>Blacklight Retribution

>I'm in a park with some qt ginger, some autismo dude decides to shoot up a school, it gets dark, some dude wants to steal my phone, I literally outrun bullets and cars, jump on rooftops, break into the school to save everyone and there's nothing but a white void in there. also I think the autist jerked off to his sister or something before killing
>>
File: 1465427016851.jpg (102 KB, 430x627) Image search: [Google]
1465427016851.jpg
102 KB, 430x627
>>340661157
Those dreams are always the worst to wake up from.
>>
>Hotline Miami 2
Used to have dreams of black and white mazes looping and twisting and seeing weird shit. Think I was hallucinating though.
>>
>>340648668
I know what that feels like. Started taking prozac and getting my life together and everything's great but my dreams are fucking insane
Also this thread is hilarious
>bulletstorm
>I'm in elementary school again
>in this long as fuck line, unsure why, lunch maybe
>see this little girl run into the bathroom
>for some godforsaken reason I get the urge to rape her
>I grab her and pull her into a stall
>slam my dick in her mouth till she's purple
>wake up in the middle of it

There's something wrong with me
>>
>>340658965
>tell him I'm not going to fuck him, call him a gay faggot
>"well, we'll just have to fix that then"
>pulls out some pinkish bottle of liquid
>drinks it down in one go
>few moment's later he's now a she

Do you play CoC?
>>
File: 1427692758707.jpg (817 KB, 898x900) Image search: [Google]
1427692758707.jpg
817 KB, 898x900
Mad World

>Those dreams where you wake up screaming OH FUCK I'M LATE FOR WORK OR UNI CLASSES
>That brief panic before realizing you don't have work or classes that day
>>
File: 1456147546126.gif (2 MB, 356x200) Image search: [Google]
1456147546126.gif
2 MB, 356x200
Darkest Dungeon.

I've had a recurrent dream like 5 or 6 times in my life, it started when I was 4yo.

>Be in a pitch black void
>There's a chess board beneath me
>People gather there with items I can't describe in their hands
>A severed head of a cerberus-kinda wolf of gigantic proportions starts to sing in the middle of the board
>People quickly search for a partner, mine's my dad
>The pieces of the unknown item we both have match so we are spared
>One pair is eaten alive by the giant dog head
>It starts to sing again
>I start to cry, cold sweat and a feeling of desperation overcomes me
>I search for my Dad
>He turns, he is older, he is not smiling like the first time, rather bitter and indiferent towards me
>Our pieces don't match
>The dog laughs
>I feel how he eats me alive

Then I wake up.

What has always been bugging me is that my dad used to be great, a wonderful man until he had a car accident.
He got alive but severely injured and he was in constant pain, aswell as severelly limited due to his legs and spine not working well.
He turn a drug addict and make my life a living hell since then.
It was like my dream warned me in some way.

I don't know, it kinda makes me uncomfortable when I re-dream it.
>>
File: ptsd sandwich.webm (348 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
ptsd sandwich.webm
348 KB, 720x480
Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate

>two men in black suits kidnap me and put me inside a van
>they give me a large bowl of milk tell me to drink it
>I drink it and I suddenly grow ridiculously large braces from my teeth
>they push me out from the van
>because of the braces from the teeth, my voice is distorted so that I say every word with an M at the beginning (Mlike Mis)
>everyone becomes afraid of me and no one is able to figure what I'm saying, including my parents
>the braces were also strong magnets that attracted literally EVERYTHING made of metal

I had this dream when I was in elementary school, and it still haunts me to this day.
>>
File: 1465509203218.gif (3 MB, 222x379) Image search: [Google]
1465509203218.gif
3 MB, 222x379
>>340660903
>>
File: 1366555126342.jpg (38 KB, 250x351) Image search: [Google]
1366555126342.jpg
38 KB, 250x351
Stellaris

Dream started with me and a couple buddies that I haven't seen in years and we explored a house which was a collection of rooms from the apartments I used to live in and from my current one. The dream ended with me walking up the stairs of my fathers house and seeing a lifelike drawing of a boy on the wall. After watching the drawing for a while I felt terror that is not humanly even possible and was reduced into a whimpering mess.
>>
File: 1465577922854.gif (2 MB, 500x374) Image search: [Google]
1465577922854.gif
2 MB, 500x374
>Elder scrolls online

>I was in the midst of a junkyard as a half spider man and a mad max style cult surrounded him,him loudly describing playing the crazy frog racing game on a projector aimed towards his cieling as his father told him to abandon his NEET ways,all his friends laughing at his fathers attempts.
>>
File: 1464382221018.jpg (17 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1464382221018.jpg
17 KB, 320x240
Kirby's Dreamland 2. Playing it right now, actually.

This is actually the first dream I remember, as well. I think I was maybe 5 or 6 when I had this dream. I was behind a couch with Cookie Monster, throwing eggs over it. We were trying to hit Elmo, who was driving a go-kart in circles. When I managed to hit him, he exploded into milk.
>>
>>340660475
>Make sure you are not crossing your arms over the chest.
Thanks anon, going to try and do that every night
>>
File: oddworld-just-add-water.png (120 KB, 400x308) Image search: [Google]
oddworld-just-add-water.png
120 KB, 400x308
Trails in the Sky SC

Me and a group of friend I've never seen before travel to New York by car, we arrive and it's just about 20 tall buildings in a jungle.
An interdimensional portal opens and several dinosaurs emerge from it, including a T-Rex.
Now it is on me and my friends to find a way to get rid of them.

Obviously I have the knowledge of a sacred remote control existing in New York that can deal with the problem at hand.
Suddenly it's in my hand.

I climb on top of the tallest building and as I was about to press a button on it, the T-Rex notices me and bites a chunk out of me. I die.

I respawn and speak into the remote control as if it was a megaphone "all dinosaurs, please return to your world".
The dinosaurs cock their heads to the side like a confused puppy would, turn around and waddle back into the portal.
One of my friends cracks a bad joke about the dinosaurs and we all throw our heads back in laughter as the camera pans out.

Fast forward. Me and two of my friends (a really old chinese guy and Abe from Oddworld) hold hands as we rollerblade along the streets of New York, destination China Town.
Cars are coming at us, we dodge them by extending our limbs and jumping really high over them.

We arrive, for some reason there is a replica of the great wall of china.
Old chinese guy starts meditating under a cherry blossom tree. Me and Abe get into a fight that threatens our friendship.

To calm down I go climb on top of the great wall of china and start meditating myself. I find it within myself to forgive Abe for our fight and make up with him.
Somehow he knows this, climbs the wall and starts running at me with open arms, expecting a reuniting hug.

However, he slips and falls down from the great wall of china and into a pit with crystal spikes. He dies, I pretend like I didn't see him fall and keep meditating.

The End.
>>
>>340647215
FTL
Don't remember how old I was but I had a nightmare where I was being chased by freddy krueger. I retreated into my room and locked the door. That clearly wasn't going to hold the semen demon so I dived through the window (took me a couple of tries). He was waiting for me outside soon after the neighborhood kids came outta nowhere and dragged him down to hell.
shit was cash
>>
Xenogears

Once i had a dream where my tongue had fallen out, i picked it up off the ground (i remember how squishy and soft it was even) and asked my mother to "glue it back" for me.
>>
File: 1464720052920.png (808 KB, 993x749) Image search: [Google]
1464720052920.png
808 KB, 993x749
>>340658965
holy shit
>>
File: 1456275613488.gif (2 MB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
1456275613488.gif
2 MB, 512x384
>team fortress 2
>romantic gay sex with my best friend
>>
>>340663749
>romantic gay sex

Well, as long as it wasn't sexual gay sex, only romantic, I don't think it's actually gay
>>
File: Morphene Administered.jpg (132 KB, 604x454) Image search: [Google]
Morphene Administered.jpg
132 KB, 604x454
>>340658965
Jesus fuck
Holy shit that was hilarious
>>
>Bayonetta 2
>I was scared to cross the street with my friends, and when I did, the house came alive and started trying to kill us. Very akin to Monster House, if anyone remembers that shit. It ended with a scooter chase, and a ghost chicken being reflected at me.
>>
dota

getting a tablet pen nib stuck in my ass and my father tried to remove it,I proceeded to shit on him but he didn't even seem to care
>>
>>340664145
Does your dad play Dota 2 too?
>>
>>340649523
try real life
>>
File: 1415558371459.jpg (104 KB, 491x600) Image search: [Google]
1415558371459.jpg
104 KB, 491x600
Team Fortress 2
Remembering dreams is hard, but I never forgot this one.

>Starts out with me as Ash Ketchum with co
>See this Pokeball on the ground, and I decide to pick it up
>Suddenly a zombie apocalypse occurs for whatever reason
>Ash and Co start to fend them off (surprisingly, not using their pokemon)
>Somehow I get hurt, and I can't walk any more and Brock has to carry me on his back
>For defence, he gives me a fucking scythe to slice any zombies who come near us as we try to escape
>Suddenly out of nowhere a massive fucking tank from L4D comes at us
>I stab the scythe through his back but it gets stuck
>The Tank grabs the Scythe from his back and stabs me through the back

I soon woke up and felt this pain in my back. I was half awake and asleep, but knew that I was dreaming as well. It was weird. The pain felt like I was truly stabbed, and I found it hard to breath as well. I eventually lay there in pain until I forced myself out of bed and the pain stopped.
>>
>Mountain blade warbands
>I saw a bunch of people standing around in this confined area, got caught inside of it >posing faggots made everyone dance expect me, it snows hard,
>these two skanks get frozen like Elsa while they're naked and shit, apparently
>I'm tripping because my friend slaps me to get myself together
>fort forms in the snow
>wake up
/v/ what does it mean? I need answers for this question.
>>
>>340653163
It means we need to start building. The Sith have won and are making their way to our galaxy as we speak.
>>
>>340648714
you mean like sleep paralysis?
>>
>>340664961
>sleep paralysis
Is feeling like you're getting pinned down by blankets while you feel a force ontop of you making you stay in that position sleep paralysis
>>
>>340665073
or just see some spooky douchebag pin you down
>>
File: Hail Banana.png (380 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Hail Banana.png
380 KB, 600x600
>>340647215
I'll bite
Spyro 2
One of the reoccurring elements I notice in my dreams is that if I'm in some kind of house and I'm looking for a bathroom to use the toilet or shower they always appear so wrong. It's kinda hard for me to describe them, but sometimes they end up being a mishmash of other room types and other times the bath apparatuses are the wrong shape, size, or number.
If it's a nightmare then it always ends with some nasty ass spider or bee or other bug biting me.
>>
File: 1465575511188.gif (183 KB, 245x245) Image search: [Google]
1465575511188.gif
183 KB, 245x245
red dead revolver

ive got a folder of txt documents thatre just dreams i remembered to write down, so ill recap two of my more sharable ones

>go to restaurant thats floating around in space
>theres a crane machine there
>theres a huge stuffed animal thats just ms fortunes head
>put in a dollar to try and get it because it looks sick
>instead of playing the crane game, a big screen comes down and it makes me beat dmc3 hell or hell as i fight off rattlesnakes in order to even try the crane game
>fuck this
>ask to see the owner of the store
>dunning from hotel dusk is the owner
>ask him if i can just pay him for the ms fortune head or something
>he rips off his shirt and tells me i have to rip the key to the machine out of his heart
>kill him, get the key, claim my prize, walk out of restaurant and float into space

next dream in reply
>>
>>340665187
Why would a spooky douchebag do that? Why is my qt wicker chair ghost not protecting me?
>>
>>340665412
because they took your nightman and you dont belong to them
>>
>>340647215
LSD simulator

taking LSD
>>
>>340665473
So it's my fault I'm being forced awake by something pinning me down?
>>
>>340665284
>in my parents house
>walking around the living room at 1am
>see a ROB the robot staring at me
>he flies over to me and starts giving me a robot handjob with his little claw things
>hell yea
>my mom comes out of her bedroom and sees whats happening
>she starts yelling at me because "being in love with robots is forbidden"
>the ROB starts freaking the fuck out
>four little wheels pop out the bottom of it, it does a few donuts and it wheels out of the house at mach 7 speed
>get kicked out of the house
>decide to spend the night at a hotel
>the hotel doesnt have walls
>wake up because the people next door are having sex on their sofa
>look over and the girl waves me over to join them
>comply
>realize i really had to take a shit
>couldnt get hard because i was clenching
>the girl starts knocking on my dick
>starts saying "whats wrong? usually its as hard as a birdhouse"
>slowly gets louder and louder each time she says it

thats about it
>>
>>340665598
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UO6wGt7xLLQ
>>
Gone Home

I don't really remember dreams, I guess that's strange in and of itself?
>>
>>340648198
You're literally gay
>>
>>340665721
Oh.
>tfw the force was feminine
>>
Dragon Age: Inquisition

I have reoccurring dreams about going to church services that involve gay men dancing in speedos. Also, the organist never shows up so they play Daft Punk instead. I haven't been to church in a very long time.
>>
File: 1283908756839.png (729 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1283908756839.png
729 KB, 800x600
>>340647215
Rhiannon: The Curse Of The Four Branches

It was a reoccurring dream I had when I was about 4-5. At least I think it was reoccurring, I can't be sure. Anyways, I was in a huge, dark cave-like place. In front of me stood a complex machine of gargantuan size; a morbid metal tower structure. Then appeared my dad. He was the creator of this disturbing machine. He told me that this machine would bring the end of the world. But he told me that it wasn't ready, and that it was missing a few parts. He told me to go out, find the parts and bring them back to him, so he could complete the machine and destroy the world. So then I appear to be outside, on the street were I lived at the time I had the dream. There, on a street bench, was sitting a human-sized anthropomorphic mouse. Like Micky Mouse or some shit, but much more realistic. The creature pointed at the edge of the bench. There stood one of the pieces of the machine. It was a fucking plain red Lego piece. I took it and then I forget what happens next or the dream just ends or whatever.
That fucking dream fucked me up. I can't explain it, but a sense of deep tread used to overwhelm me every time I remembered the dream when I was younger. It still kinda creeps me out.
>>
>>340647215
>dmc3 hd
>I was with a loli in high school and we walked into the auditorium and ended up watching bestiality hentai on a giant screen
>>
Stella Glow.

Basically I was a racer in Micro Machines. I raced a tiny formula one car on the top of a pool table, and ended up falling in the pocket (hole) and it shook me awake.
Thread replies: 171
Thread images: 58

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.