[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
which ps4 game do i get
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (137 KB, 1278x733) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
137 KB, 1278x733
surface-tier gamer here
just wanna get a dope ps4 game
pick the best one from among these
• overwatch
• far cry 4
• doom
• witcher 3
• mgs 5

convince me to get one
>>
Witcher 3 is not only the best out of those but will give you much more hours of gameplay than the other titles. Overwatch sucks on PS4 cause it's an FPS on a gamepad.
>>
>>340646279
fuck you, i asked here because i prefer it over reddit
>>
>>340646159
not even close
mgs v is way better
>>
so far we got a tie between mgs 5 and witcher 3

who will be the tiebreaker
>>
get bloodborne for $15 at best buy
>>
>>340647187
already have it, beautiful game, loved it. im just asking about the games on that list
>>
>>340647310
ok nice
I'd say go with mgs v
the gameplay is fantastic, story is a little meh
>>
>>340645915
O V E R W A T C H
V
E
R
W
A
T
C
H

Then spend your day shitposting unfunny memes on /v/.
>>
>>340645915
>Overwatch
6v6 online-only class-based shooter. You'll get tons of hours out of it if you like online multiplayer

>Far Cry 4
Your basic single-player open-world FPS. Light RPG elements

>Doom
A more fast-paced and arcadey FPS with a huge dose of nostalgia for classic doom fans.

>Witcher 3
Either an amazing game you'll dive into for 90 hours or a clunky boring piece of shit you'll close in 30 minutes. Third person action-RPG with a lot of focus on preparation and learning before a battle.

>MGSV
The story is unsatisfying but the gameplay is far and away the best in the series. There are tons of ways to approach missions from stealthy to loud to everything in between with different partners and loadouts, etc. Try Ground Zeroes first and if you want to play more of that then get MGSV.
>>
>>340645915
For SP experience: MGS V and Witcher
If you have friends to play with: overwatch
>>
>>340645915
Don't quote me on this but I think there are demos you can download to get an idea. For the ones that don't have have demos, watch unedited gameplay videos on YT to get an idea.

My gut says Witcher 3 because it's my favorite of those listed (you said you already played Bloodborne and nothing on that list is as good as that), but a lot of people dislike the combat system which is a fair criticism because it's a bit shite. The world design and writing and overall sense of presence and adventure is bar none the best from all the recent glut of open world games though, which more than makes up for it.

MGSV is a close second because it's probably the best tech demo for next gen shit, it's even more a barrage of TECHNOLOGY than past MGS titles. But it gets repetitive real fast and doesn't have an ounce of the greatness of past MGS stories. Fun though.

Skip on Overwatch, Doom and Far Cry 4. Overwatch isn't as good a team shooter as even free shit like Team Fortress 2, Doom would be okay if Wolfenstein: The New Order didn't do what it did better already, and Far Cry 4 is usurped handily by MGSV for highly interactive sandbox shenanigans.
>>
File: IMG_68101.jpg (23 KB, 282x330) Image search: [Google]
IMG_68101.jpg
23 KB, 282x330
>>340645915

>June 10th 2016

>Not buying the single greatest multpilayer game of this generation
>>
>>340645915
Is is it strange I already played half of these on PS3?
>>
Odin Sphere.
Odin sphere!
>>
>>340645915
Get a gun and kill yourself.
>>
>>340646590
>DAMN SKIPPY
>>
>>340651702
You're a faggot let op dream
>>
>>340649731
yeah only one of them was on ps3 how you doin that?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.