[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Surely /v/ won't defend this blatant casual pandering?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 1465486049245.webm (688 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1465486049245.webm
688 KB, 1280x720
Surely /v/ won't defend this blatant casual pandering?
>>
File: keelall.jpg (415 KB, 2065x756) Image search: [Google]
keelall.jpg
415 KB, 2065x756
Surely they won't also defend this casual garbage?
>>
>>340640148
DELETE THIS
>>
Except no one defends the Huntsman
>>
i never understood how people can play like that, with an abnormally high FOV, and no ragdolls or particles, i know its for less visual clutter but still i have seen people play with no gun model, no bullet particles, no ragdolls, and a screen wide reticle
pure autism
>>
>>340640742
>no gun model, no bullet particles, no ragdolls, and a screen wide reticle
autism, purest form
>>
>>340640742
No gun models is good though, especially in TF2 since the auto reload animation often covers your screen.
>>
>>340640148
Its called lucksman for a reason.

Also that you changed the FOV makes the models look different.
>>
Everyone knows tf2 is casual as fuck
>>
Nobody defends the hunstman but if I were to defend it I would say the projectiles are far slower than in Overwatc and it's a hard weapon to use and you're always better off with the rifle.
>>
>>340640148
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_UU8jqxAiHQ
>>
>>340640148
Do people really play with that wide of an FOV?
>>
Both have shit hitboxes. Shame more people don't put more effort on them.
>>
>>340640148
The huntsman uses the collision hitbox. It's only use by projectile based weapons, such as the rocket launcher, huntsman, crossbow etc, while hitscan weapons have a much more detailed hitbox.

It's also only one weapon, while the hitbox issues in OW affect all characters.
>>
No one defends the cuntsman.
It requires literally no skills to play, just spam arrows in the general direction of the enemy team and you're guaranteed a few kills at the very least.
>>
>>340640189
Quake is too fast for hitboxes to matter as much as they do in Overwatch. The projectiles are also pretty huge so you never get the feeling that someone hit you while you were behind a wall.
>>
>>340641184
Not as casual as Overwatch, CoD, Halo, Battlefield, Killzone, Counter-Strike, and other shooters.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.