[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I know you blew up that town full of innocents and children for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
File: Dad_during_WOL.jpg (170 KB, 800x571) Image search: [Google]
Dad_during_WOL.jpg
170 KB, 800x571
I know you blew up that town full of innocents and children for no fucking reason but I still love you son
>>
>>340635890
We get it, Bethesda can't write a good story even by vidya standards.
>>
File: house.png (267 KB, 800x500) Image search: [Google]
house.png
267 KB, 800x500
Is that a New Vegas thread I hear?
>>
>>340635890
> Dev 1: I have a good idea, let the player be able to blow up a whole city
> Dev 2: But how should we make the rest of the world and especially the dad care about it? It quite a serious action
> Dev1:But blowing up a town is cool!
>>
File: vvjmikU.jpg (28 KB, 410x308) Image search: [Google]
vvjmikU.jpg
28 KB, 410x308
>>340636483
Haha violence is funny right ?
>>
>>340636456
no
>>
>Fallout 3
>"MUH FATHER"

>Fallout 4
>"MUH SON"

Also, I love how Project Purity in Fo3 was such a big deal to get clean water for the player, even requiring the player to acquire a G.E.C.K. - yet Soul Survivor can just plop down Industrial Water Purifiers, and call it a day.
>>
>>340637493
>MUH SON (Father)
fix'd
>>
>>340635890
>>340636483
How would they know you did that?
>>
I don't like surprises.
>>
>>340635890
he doesn't say that, he says that it must be discussed later but at that moment, the purifier was more important.
>>
*my wife's son
>>
File: synths.jpg (109 KB, 923x203) Image search: [Google]
synths.jpg
109 KB, 923x203
>>
>>340637493
>Fallout 5
>"MUH GRANDSON"
>>
>>340637720
Someone saw you fiddle with the bomb, then left town before the explosion and put 1 and 1 together?
>>
If you didnt kill Synths immedietly at sight, with no compromise, you are a SJW liberal faggot
>>
>>340638274
>synths should be exterminated because they have the capacity to be evil and kill humans!
>humans also have the exact same capacity but that doesn't count!
Brotherhood logic
>>
>>340638387
>Liberal Reddit Cûck detected

Kill yourself :^)
Humans will be the ones conquering space, not robotic synths little traitor
>>
>>340638274
Hell yes I killed them without remorse.
Being a xenophobic spess muhreen and going around with Danse (irony I know) and doing the Brotherhood route was the only way to get any enjoyment out of the shit game
>>
>>340638274
What is about Curie ?
>>
How do synths even work in Fallout?
>everything is big and bulky because transistor doesn't exist
>still can create near perfect human replicas, whilst other robots are tin cans with chimpanzee brains stuck in them
>>
>>340639381
lmao just turn off your brain bro
>>
File: Showbiz Pizza think they slick.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
Showbiz Pizza think they slick.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>>340635890
>MUH FORCING CHRISTIANITY DOWN MY OFFSPRINGS THROAT
>>
>>340638003
we bladerunner?
>>
>>340639381
>>everything is big and bulky because transistor doesn't exist
they did discover transistors very shortly before the war
>>
>>340638003
>Full-fledged rebellion
>When even in the Railroad ending you nuke the Institute
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.