[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>*teleports behind you* >*hits Q* >DIE DIE DIE >team
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 350px-Reaper-portrait.png (139 KB, 350x336) Image search: [Google]
350px-Reaper-portrait.png
139 KB, 350x336
>*teleports behind you*
>*hits Q*
>DIE DIE DIE
>team wipe
>psssht, nothing personal kids
>hovers away

Why was such a cancerous character ever conceived?
>>
to make fun of school shooter edgelords that think he's cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knD6CqI3t04
>>
I don't play the game but I know enough to tell you that you need to git gud
>>
File: latest.jpg (25 KB, 438x455) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
25 KB, 438x455
>>340634251
nothing new
>>
>>340634512

Every single one is named some bullshit like XxXTokemaster420XxX or IV ShadowKiller VI.

>>340634662

It's annoying. Played against a squad with 2 of them last night on payload. Watching their kill cams they just sit there and wait for it to charge taking potshots from afar, wait for the team to get distracted by a push by then teleport behind everyone and press a button to wipe. It's annoyingly hard to defend.
>>
>>340634251
Dunno, but he was the same voice actor as Bloo.
>>
>>340635040
and that my friend is how you PLAY THE GAME

maybe they should just remove every character and just replace them all with Soldier 76 to appease you crybabies
>>
>>340635040
If literally all they did was sit around and take potshots until they had ult, then that means your were basically fighting a 4v6 for most of the match with the occasional pair of flanking ults.
>>
>>340635040
>not having based McREE throw a flashbang and fist of the north star nuke them the instant they try to get behind you
>>
>>340634783
First thing I thought about when Overwatch was presented. Fucking thieves
>>
>>340635236

Edgelord cancer detected.

>>340635267

I was playing Mercy so most likely my team was just behind retarded and couldn't push 4 back. They had 2 Meis and 2 Roadhogs as well so it was harder to push back.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.