[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Star wars
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: kyle.jpg (22 KB, 600x286) Image search: [Google]
kyle.jpg
22 KB, 600x286
In a Jedi Knight: Dark Forces 2 film adaption,
who would you cast for the characters.
>(no, you can't choose the original actors, IE Jason court, Angela Harry, etc)
>>
why
>>
>>340631621
won't
>>
>>340631691
my
>>
>>340632226
thread
>>
>>340632297
work
>>
>>340632371
ugh
>>
>>(no, you can't choose the original actors, IE Jason court, Angela Harry, etc)

Then whats the point? The acting was decent considering the FMV meme was it its peek.

And you had decent gameplay. haven't felt like any other engine has pulled off shooting and forcepowers like the sith engine.
the unreal ones really did not feel right
>>
>>340632808
Seriously, how do you go from darkforces 1&2 solid foundation of gunplay, enhanced in darkforces 2 with forcepowers which fit in, feel they have some weight to them, combined with a neat lightsaber that could be used in first person. to some floaty ass lightsaber circle jerk, useless forcepowers apart from jump which is really badly done and floaty as fuck like the rest of the game, forced 3rd person so you can do le prequill spin maneuvers with the lightsaber that are rng-context specific to pull off and floaty as fuck, again. oh and the guns are useless.
>>
File: 1440213405272.jpg (339 KB, 1000x1283) Image search: [Google]
1440213405272.jpg
339 KB, 1000x1283
I'll make them all minorities
>>
>>340634206
I see Elen Page, Rob Schneider, Ip Man and Iron Giant.
>>
>>340629465
Hugh Jackman would make a great Kyle, I think
>>
>>340629465

>jedi han solo

ORIGINAL CHARACTER DO NOT STEAL
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.