[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What would you do to survive if you were trapped in Black Mesa
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: black mesa.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
black mesa.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
What would you do to survive if you were trapped in Black Mesa during the incident?

You can be a either a scientist or a security guard (easy mode).
>>
Shoot myself

The aliens can't kill me if I'm already dead
>>
>>340626296
This.
>>
>>340626296
>>340626312

Do you want to become a zombie? Headcrabs are going to rape your skull and you will shout cries of help for eternity.
>>
>>340626201
I don't remember Barry having that easy of a time in Blue Shift, for some reason he was a fucking ninja magnet.
>>
>>340626404
Headcrabs attach to living people
>>
>>340626201
Become Gordon Freeman.
>>
>>340626296
Can't fault your logic.
>>
Call in sick
>>
Complain about these RIDICULOUS ties.
>>
>>340626201
>Be me in Black mesa
>Taking a dump, take a look at my iPhone
>The date is D-day, incident begins now
>Glad I have played HL1 since when it came out
>About to leave
>Gordon Freeman comes into the bathroom
>He slips on a soap, his dick berries in my ass
>I instantly ejaculate and start to laugh
>Gordon laughs
>We kiss
>Aliums come inside (Gordon)
>We are now fathers to a healthy alien baby boy
>>
>>340626201
It depends a lot if you get to see how most aliens operate: headcrabs, vortigaunts, eyehounds, barnacles ,those spitting cows and probably those CLANGCLANGCLANG beak worms in the silo could be avoided IRL if they don't catch you off guard. No way anybody in this board is getting past the soldiers, black ops, gargantua or the icthyosaur.
>>
>>340634002
If you'd manage to find a gun and be really sneaky you could probably manage to get outside. Gordon made it several times but had to return inside for "reasons".

Another way to survive would be to make a contract with the gman.
>>
>>340633412
stop
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.