[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
post yfw
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: memedan.png (5 KB, 1189x33) Image search: [Google]
memedan.png
5 KB, 1189x33
post yfw
>>
who
>>
File: medan02[1].jpg (59 KB, 580x255) Image search: [Google]
medan02[1].jpg
59 KB, 580x255
>>340617505
Human/Orc/Draenei-hybrid druid/shaman/mage that's son of Medivh and Garona and also The Guardian of Tirisfal. Possibly the strongest mortal in warcraft lore.
>>
what is this, a picture for ants?
>>
>>340617694
>warcraft lore.
>>>>>/facebook/
>>
>>340617898
Nice and dank meme anon, but I'd say videogame lore is free to discuss on a videogame board.
>>
>>340617694
This is what garona should fucking look like, why does she look like green human in the fucking movie?
>>
>>340618426
Because in WoW she looks like ugly woomen
>>
>>340618916
In WoW she looks like regular orc female with some blue shit on her arms, but that doesn't mean fucking anything, just lazy blizzard not bothering to make new models.
>>
File: 1456479812912.webm (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1456479812912.webm
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>340617694
>Orc/Draenei hybrid
>>
I wonder why Garona said about her mother's fang. Her mother is drenei and the have not fangs isn't it? Or her father was drenei and mother was orc? Drenei raped orc, lol.
How to write female orc in english? In russian male and female orc have 2 diffrent words: opк, opчихa
>>
>>340619103
Gul'dan made Orc rape Draenei + some magic shit to create Garona. She later had a kid with Medivh who is human.
>>
>>340619182
>>340619170
>>
>>340619170
You just write female orc comrade. Most english nouns are gender neutral.
>>
the fuck that skinny ass pic was impossible to click
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.