[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>it's raining after days of hot blistering son >that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: Comfy_guy.jpg (41 KB, 600x579) Image search: [Google]
Comfy_guy.jpg
41 KB, 600x579
>it's raining after days of hot blistering son
>that coolness
>that comfiness

Are you guys comfy? What games do you play to achieve maximum comfy?
>>
>>340586387
>hot blistering son
l-lewd
>>
It was in the mid 30s for days and when a weather system finally came in yesterday afternoon I sat in the backyard and read until the rain started. After that I played Empire Total War for the rest of the night. Today I got up at 12 and spent the day on /v/
>>
>>340586387
>Wet air
>Comfy

That's called humidity, and it's not comfy at all.
>>
>>340586387
Yeaa been below 15 celcius all week, probably like 10 celcius outside right now
>>
>>340587640
It is when you're dry and warm inside.
>>
>>340587640
>not liking good water pressure in a cold rainy summer
>>
Elona, staying at home and eating parfaits or reading during heavy rain or the etherwind is top comfy.
>>
>>340588912
>>340588832
Confirmed for never living in the South you lucky bastards
>>
Tomorrow is Friday. If everything goes as planned, it will an amazing day. Or it will be a horrible day. It's tl;dr but send me your energy /v/. I'm too stressed to be comfy tomorrow but I hope to be comfy tomorrow night and play some vidya.
>>
>>340589309
It's true.>>340589309
It's true. I finally got the house cooled off and even feeling a little chilly, so I'm soaking in a nice warm bath right now.
>>
>>340589416
Godspeed, anon. My prayers are with you
>>
File: 1416165512596.jpg (64 KB, 666x500) Image search: [Google]
1416165512596.jpg
64 KB, 666x500
https://www.dubtrack.fm/join/comfy-vidya-games

A place for comfy anons only. No girls allowed
>>
>the unbearable vietnam tier humidity that comes after summer rain
>comfy
Yeah no thanks
>>
>In West Virginia
>Fucking retard hot recently
>Suddenly 15 minute fucking monsoons that'd make the amazons swoon.
>at 1PM in the morning
>Here comes the fucking sun

>Feel like I sat under a giant sized triathlete's nutsac after a full competition run
>Stewing in his taint sweat.

Fuck right off. I left florida to get away from this bullshit.
>>
>>340593489
Why do people insist on living in uninhabitable regions?
>>
Define comfy you fucking idiot
>>
>>340593716
>needs the definition of a basic English word
>is incapable of using a dictionary
>calls the other guy an idiot
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.