[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>play Overwatch on PS4 >no one uses the voice channels
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1
File: 1463969614974.gif (123 KB, 520x520) Image search: [Google]
1463969614974.gif
123 KB, 520x520
>play Overwatch on PS4
>no one uses the voice channels
>hardly anybody effectively uses the voice commands, let alone heeds them
>no way to tell a Mercy to switch to her buff
I wish I had a PC for this shit.
>>
>voice chat on consoles
It's like you want to hear under age white kids blasting nigger "music" at unreasonable volumes
>>
>>340585006
>a korean using a electric fan instead of cowering in fear of its oxygen stealing powers
>>
>>340585006
Well, if you do get one, you dont need a powerful pc to play overwatch
>>
>>340585006
i use a headset to play overwatch, to bad people just straight up ignore some really basic shit.

>On attack team
>Can't make the final puch of playload
>Check team heroes
>We have 3 fucking tracers
>>
>>340585172
Please stop trying to convince me otherwise. You just reminded me that people actually do that.
>>
>>340585193
well considering she's literally white and not korean anyways I don't think anybody really cares if her culture is appropriately represented.
>>
>>340585193
Haha... I forgot about that. My cousin taught in there and said she had coworkers who warned her of it. I thought it was only a best Korea thing
>>
>>340585006
I'm clocked about 50 odd hours on the open beta and release version, and I think I can count on one hand the amount of times that a stranger's actually said anything on the voice channel. Most people seem to just stick to their IRL friendship circle and leave it at that.
>>
>>340585006
Yeah it is weird. I feel like it was only early last gen people talked in game then people just went into party chat. I hardly ever hear faggots in chat in game.
>>
>>340585929
>>340586069
You'd think a team-based game would inspire more communication amongst players.

Shit, I'd do it if my voice wasn't relatively high-pitched.
>>
>>340586804
Not really. I don't talk in pubs because
>explaining git gud and not expecting everyone to get pissed off and cooperate less than before
>everyone has social anxiety anyways b/c neckbeards
>>
>>340585006
>voice chat on PC

kek, PC is filled with MMOtards who have never played a team shooter
>>
why is mei so fat?!
>>
it's not like it's any better on pc, friendo. you can just aim better.
>>
>>340587496
Man, I sure love this meme. :^)
>>
>>340587831
That's also a major contributor to my wanting a PC to play it on. It's hard finding a sensitivity I'm comfortable with since joysticks are so uncomfortable for FPS.
>>
>>340588102
yeah, as a pc user I'd say you should get one whenever you can for about a millions reasons, not just to play fps games better. get on that shit, boi.
>>
>>340588447
No job, therefore no stable income. Although, I imagine I could build a decent for around $500 or so. Closest thing I can do, though, is get a XIM4 and become the best OW player on PS4.
>>
>>340588954
yeah just get that.
>>
>>340588954
You literally can connect a keyboard+mouse to your PS4 to save money, retard.
>>
>>340589261
Doesn't work with Overwatch, apparently. I think only XIV has that feature.
>>
>>340585193
What?
>>
>>340585006
>playing on pc with friends in vent
>notice some random on team as mercy never using damage buff
>tell mercy in voice to use the goddamn damage buff sometimes
>mercy leaves 10 seconds later

most healfags are faggots
>>
>>340586804
just talk anyway anon and don't give a shit if someone makes fun
>>
>>340585006
What?
Im level 63 on the PS4 and my teams with randoms always use voice command
>>
>>340590110
Level 49 and only the occasional few use them. But again, hardly anyone actually heeds them (at least, pre-40's don't).

I kinda wish there was a meta for that shit, though. Something like using "I need healing" when a Mercy's already healing you to sign them to switch to buff.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.