[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
F4
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
File: Fallout_4_cover_art.jpg (34 KB, 238x293) Image search: [Google]
Fallout_4_cover_art.jpg
34 KB, 238x293
Now that the Dust has Setlled.
Did you like this game?
>>
probably one of my favorite games, all it needed was motorcycles for survival players, the vertibird is shit
>>
>>340555634
aste anon
>>
>>340555439

Even though the first few fallout (before 3) games were completely different in their essence I enjoyed fallout 4. I don't really mind the fact that it isn't really an rpg anymore, for that I got pillars of eternity.
>>
>>340555439
Dopped after 4 hours.

Thankfully I pirated it.
>>
>>340555439
Not really. Pretty disapointed by it.
>>
I have a fucking hard time playing this game. i just cant get into it.
>>
>>340555439
when compared to fallout 3? an improvement. still not as close as how good new vegas was
>>
No, they fucked up. The only reason I'm able to slog my way through the game is that I made my character a qt.
>>
>>340556403

SHOW CUTIE
>>
>>340555439
Not reall,y and I loved 3.
>>
>>340555439
6.5/10
>>
>>340555439
Not nearly as much as fallout 3, or even NV. There just wasn't any content and the settlement system was a bust desu senpai
>Say Farhabor is going to be one of their biggest DLCs
>Ends up having less content than any other story driven DLC
I can't believe I ever defended Bethesda
>>
>>340556353
Lol'd when you said MV was better than 3
>>
>>340555868

This, I think it's the best fallout game in terms of environmental story telling/worlddesign and if you're into that kind of stuff you're going to have a blast, otherwise it's just going to suck. The gunplay is also better than in the previous games which is nice. Tbh tho, personally I enjoyed Fallout 2 the most.
>>
What I liked compared to F3 and NV

- Gunplay was much better (not saying it's brilliant but it doesn't feel as finicky sometimes)
-Pip boy mini-games were fun and made a nice collectible
- Engine runs smoother than Skyrim and older Gamebyro games
- Customizing guns and armor is a nice mechanic
- World design is nice and pretty to look at

However everything else was subpar to poor. The story didn't really catch my interest and I found myself forcing to care about these factions. Compare New Vegas where they put a lot more character into the factions. People talk about New Vegas factions to this day, no one gives a fuck about Fallout 4 factions.

And it really pisses me off they went with a voiced protag. It kind of kills any chance for immersive alternative start mods because he/she is gonna be asking about his/her son constantly. There isn't as much dialogue choices other than yes yes, sarcastic yes, and no.

I dunno, it feels like Skyrim, where it looks pretty but you realize it lacks a lot of depth.
>>
No, it was mediocre to bad.
The game has many problems but I think they can be safely summed up as "They removed the actual RPG part of the RPG to make room for survival and building shit that no one asked for".
Two stars.
>>
Beat it once, now I can never play it again because it's all just the same stuff over and over again. Also it was basically just fallout 3 but with saving/destroying synths instead of getting fresh water for the wasteland
>>
>>340555439
Better than FO3, worse than F:NV. I wont count FO1/2 and knock offs because they're different games entirely.
>>
i never ever thought i would play a game more mediocre and more bland than thief 4.

i was wrong. it was this game.
>>
Sex mods when?
>>
>>340556126
This. But I think I played like 2
>>
>>340557883
No fucking way. This can't be worse than theif 4
>>
>>340555439
It was pretty bad. Even worst that 3 and NV, which were not very good but not that bad.
>>
>>340555439
Yes.
>>
>>340555439
The gunplay is alot better. I got it day one. It really disappointed me. I stopped playing. I got back into it with the DLC that came out. Game is ok. Not up to the Fallout standard. Overall: meh
>>
>>340560219
How was the dlc?
>>
File: todd.jpg (99 KB, 654x680) Image search: [Google]
todd.jpg
99 KB, 654x680
>>340555439

Of course they did. If theu didn't I would have kicked their asses.

>Todd posting needs to return.
>>
>>340560407
The Robotron dlc is pretty cool for letting you build customizable companions.
>>
>>340560891
>skyrim remastered
I'm ready for all the Todd posting to flow the boards
>>
>>340560407
There is one with robots. It's one mission, and kinda lame. Some ho dons the Mechanist armor from part 3. You get to create your own robots, but it's all scavaging and gets tiresome. Fucking 2/10 brev.
>Far Harbor
Is a proper DLC. New areas,weapons,factions etc. Worth it/10
>mods
are the only thing that can save this mess. I hope that the Far Harbor is not the final DLC. Underwhelming DLC in general.
>>
File: 1465171292465s.jpg (3 KB, 125x77) Image search: [Google]
1465171292465s.jpg
3 KB, 125x77
Post best Todd memes or you will become crippled
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.