[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: grandkingdomlitedemo.jpg (194 KB, 555x328) Image search: [Google]
grandkingdomlitedemo.jpg
194 KB, 555x328
Thoughts?
>>
File: .jpg (710 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
710 KB, 1920x1080
make grand kingdom great again
>>
i preordered the special edition...but have no idea how it plays
>>
Shame store update got fucked for it and EU only has the vita demo, and NA has nothing (other than the old beta demo which works again).

Supposed to update today but I have my doubts at this point.
>>
File: generic.jpg (133 KB, 621x572) Image search: [Google]
generic.jpg
133 KB, 621x572
>>340555561
>bard looking badass and decently detailed
>girl is generic animu face
just
>>
File: grandknightshistory_04[1].jpg (40 KB, 379x393) Image search: [Google]
grandknightshistory_04[1].jpg
40 KB, 379x393
Loved Grand Knights History, so I'm looking forward to this.

Avalon was the best faction
>>
>>340554561
I'm looking to get this game. Can anyone give me a quick rundown on what it's like? I heard it heavily relies on online play. Is this true?
>>
>>340556569
It doesn't, also the "online" doesn't have you directly interact with other players it's just something that players influence plus leaderboards (doesn't even need PS+ on PS4).

And honestly I don't know how to describe it -- it's its own kind of game, other than being similar to grand knights history.
>>
>>340557020
Well, original version didn't have all that much regular content but the localization is including a bunch of story DLC that used to be non-free as well as the former-DLC-exclusive classes. Most JP players likely somewhat jaded about the DLC but we won't have to deal with that.
>>
>>340554561
I'm in love with this game
>>
>>340554561
I didn't really enjoy what I played of the beta. And it feels like they're trying to pull off a faux-Vanillaware artstyle, but it just doesn't look nearly as good.
>>
>>340556569
Online is not in real time;'[you fight the AI but the teams are based on real players teams that have sign up for that war if I'm not mistaken. You make a contract with a faction and fight for influence in a map for more region.And you get rewarded for participating.From what I've read it has a lengthy single-player campaign plus all the DLC campaigns for each faction that are as long as the main one.
>>
>>340556569
Apparently the lite-demo also allows you to buy segmented parts of the game such as online only or a single campaign/class.
>>
>>340558243
I don't think they're doing that this time around, it all only say "buy full game" rather than buy parts
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.