[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Get to chapter 7 >Fighting the giant tank >It's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: VC-Remaster-Box-Art-JP_11-18.jpg (381 KB, 600x753) Image search: [Google]
VC-Remaster-Box-Art-JP_11-18.jpg
381 KB, 600x753
>Get to chapter 7
>Fighting the giant tank
>It's tedious but all is going well
>Suddenly Selvaria spawns
>She runs down kills three units per command
>Lancer runs down and one shots my Edelweiss with every available upgrade

Artificial difficulty.
>>
Git gud
>>
>>340554289

Nigga, I need a time machine or this.
>>
>>340553510
>Artificial difficulty
That game was absolutely full of it. It's one of the reasons I held off on buying the remaster (aside from that distracting metal case).

Build the perfect strategy, then an enemy tank veers off and aims directly at your scouts.
>>
>>340554289
Word
I did that mission without even realizing grenades one shot the radiators
>>
Waffle girl is cute!
>>
>>340554445
Sounds like your strategy wasn't perfect.
>>
>>340553510
I stopped playing cause of stuff like this, also it rewards you to much for speed running.

I do want to play it fully eventually though, its still fun and the story is decent.
>>
>>340553510
thats nothing compared to the mission where Selvaria pulls out an MG and starts covering most of the map
>>
>>340553510
you can position the edelweiss in front of the giant tank, behind the first camp, and have an engineer fix it every turn.
your welcome.
>>
>>340554609
True. At the same time, the tanks performed the same way during the other tries.
>>
>>340553510
or maybe plan positioning for potential enemy reinforcements. The game uses them pretty heavily.

Chapter 7 is incredibly easy, and the game hints that reinforcements are on their way before the mission begins.
>>
>>340554609
As if yours was perfect on the first playthrough
>>
>>340554689
meh, you just have to get some guys above and then it's cakewalk. one or two scouts to push through to the first camp, then bring all of your soldiers and bam.
>>
>>340554726

I kind of guessed that, the problem isn't that there isn't a solution, it's that you have to fail to know what to do.
>>
>>340553510
>he can't get past the casual filter
lmao
>>
>>340554984

>Plan on getting everything one shotted for the first time in the game
>>
>>340555024
That reminds me, I didn't even know you could save during combat until after i beat the game and was reading a guide to max rank the missions. At least I found out engineers can resupply troops and remove mines halfway through.
>>
>>340555583

>At least I found out engineers can resupply troops and remove mines halfway through

They tell you these in unskippable text boxes.
>>
>>340553510
>it's "I can't beat Chapter 7!" thread
looks like some things never chance
>>
File: 1454913955772.png (660 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1454913955772.png
660 KB, 640x640
>>340555583
>At least I found out engineers can resupply troops and remove mines halfway through.
>chapter 7
>>
>>340556070
>>340557047
Did you know engineers can rebuild barriers and sniper towers? Amazing!
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.