[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm curious, /v/. Why is she mostly considered to be the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: EPSML.jpg (16 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
EPSML.jpg
16 KB, 480x360
I'm curious, /v/. Why is she mostly considered to be the worst final boss of the Mario Rpg games?

>decent battle music
>isn't hold your hand easy like Dark Bowser/Core Fawful
>Long battle that you makes you feel like you accomplished something big
>Can stun you to do more damage making the fight very risky
>Is an OC and not just another Bowser final boss fight

Why does she get a lot of hate? I don't really get it.
>>
File: 1457769943394.jpg (25 KB, 512x397) Image search: [Google]
1457769943394.jpg
25 KB, 512x397
While I did enjoy the fight and I see your points, I honestly thought the fight was a little TOO long.

It gets boring when she just cycles through the same attacks only being slightly faster.
>>
>>340543987
Partners in Time was a weak M&L. BiS and SS were far, far better. For me, this boss was just in the way of me being able to say, "okay, I finished this game."
>>
Went on for a little too long considering you have 3 boss fights all in a row.
>>
not as cute as Younger Shroob.
>>
File: 1464905777643.jpg (18 KB, 411x379) Image search: [Google]
1464905777643.jpg
18 KB, 411x379
>>340544154
>mfw had little to no items first time beating younger Schroobrother
>mfw beating elder sisters first form with low health and no healing items
>mfw she transforms to >>340543987

The first time playing it, I honestly gave up for a few months and went back and finished it, she is definitely the hardest final boss out of all of them.
>>
>>340543987
Because she wasn't difficult and just had a shit ton of HP you had to spam bros items on
>>
>>340543987
I think it's just because she has such an obscene amount of HP, and whittling it down turn-after-turn gives you time to realize just how repetitive and obnoxious the Bro Items really are. So it's not so much the boss itself as much as she brings your attention to the other flaws of the game
>>
>>340543987
It's so goddamn long. The sense of accomplishment comes and goes, and you're left with an inevitable slog.
>>
File: 1464898767578.gif (342 KB, 600x350) Image search: [Google]
1464898767578.gif
342 KB, 600x350
>>340543987
>Mfw I thought I had actually killed the elder princess shroob on her first form
>mfw she transforms

The fight was long as fuck, took me literally a God damn hour to get through all the bullshit.
>>
>>340543987
Because she's by far the most boring and tedious battle in the series. She's not hard, just has a lot of HP, that's the worst kind of ''difficulty''. It reflects towards the rest of the game since PiT is such a bore through and through, the first game ever that I've actually dropped halfway (when I got to the desert) and picked up years later just to finish it.
>>
>>340543987
She's the word not because she is easy but because of how bland, uninspired and boring whole final climax was. Superstar Saga Bowser/Cackletta was easy as fuck and yet it was a far better boss battle than this.
>>
>>340545534
This is why I feel that Nyx Avatar is a trash final boss
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.