[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
we post games that dont need successors
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
we post games that dont need successors
>>
File: Red_Dead_Revolver_Coverart[1].jpg (91 KB, 300x387) Image search: [Google]
Red_Dead_Revolver_Coverart[1].jpg
91 KB, 300x387
>>
Bloodborne
>>
half life 2 ep2
>>
you act as though games are capable of being a serious art form and not merely an entertainment product.
>>
>>340543131
hi gabe
>>
>>340542087
Youre a dumbass
>>
Last of Us.
>>
Stop with the Overwatch threads!
>>
>>340542023
>its multiplayer was shit
>controls were clunky, ever after you've played for a while/got the hang of them
>wish it had more content

everything else was awesome.
probably one of the best DLCs ever released for a game too

My vote is WoW. Bliz dropped Project titan too so I guess they agreed
>>
>>340542023
at least give us a remake with real framerate and higher quality textures, RDR is fucking unplayable these days now that the novelty has worn off
>>
>>340547405
>unplayable
No it isn't you fucking child. HD remakes of games that are already in HD are fucking stupid. Rare Replay is one of the very few times HD remakes worked.
>>
>>340547552
I never said "HD remake", you're the child here. Dragons Dogma was perfect on PC except for >xbox buttons and RDR could use the same treatment
Unless you actually enjoy watching slideshows from the wild west, in which case RDR already exists on PS3 so you have nothing to lose
>>
>>340548079
>slideshows
classic /v/ hyperbole
>>
>>340548675
>hey <game company> should fix <game> with huge flaws
>WOW YOU'RE A FUCKING CHILD REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Just another day on the internet, don't you have upvotes to give out and youtube arguments to resolve?
>>
>>340549223
>waaah waaaah this game isn't in 1440p at 240fps
I'd love to see you play an N64 game.
>>
File: 1876866.jpg (122 KB, 595x800) Image search: [Google]
1876866.jpg
122 KB, 595x800
>Implying this isn't redundant
>Implying Indie games need or deserve successors
>Implying this is even a good game

That being said, it's my favorite game.
>>
>>340546487
>controls are clunky

How
>>
>>340544842
IT'S HIGH NOON
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.