[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Be honest.. how long did it take you to get past this room?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: Sacred_Forest_Meadow.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Sacred_Forest_Meadow.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
Be honest.. how long did it take you to get past this room?
>>
30 seconds, is it meant to be more?
>>
>>340541585
the tree is hiding, it probably stumped a good amount of players
>>
>>340541518
I'm actually trying to find that place but I keep getting lost in the forest.
>>
>inb4 water temple
>>
>>340541518
I saw a friend of mine do it flawlessly so i always showed others the same.

But now that you point it out it could have easily stumped me.
>>
>>340541518
Literally 10 seconds because you use the hookshot inside of the windmill's interior
>huh this thing sticks into wood
>I should look out for tree branches, treasure chests, planks affixed against walls, etc.
Took a while to realize it worked on vines
>>
I had the Prima Strategy guide so.... 10 seconds?
>>
>>340541879
That and the tree looks like it was deliberately designed and placed there so for you to use.
>>
>>340541518
Sheik fucking said you need the hookshot to get to the temple, I guess some people are autistic as fuck.
>>
>>340541518
I'm sorry no one figured out what you wanted yet OP.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6nJysVtCrM
>>
>>340541518
You sure you're not talking about the next room with the key?
>>
3 seconds
>first-person view
>'oh look, broken stairs'
>'what's up there? a tree branch'
>'let's use that grappling hook i just got'
2ez
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.