[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you follow all expansions just because you're still
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: latestCAL055ND.png (2 MB, 1617x909) Image search: [Google]
latestCAL055ND.png
2 MB, 1617x909
>tfw you follow all expansions just because you're still interested in warcraft lore
Can we discuss how Legion is going to butcher it even more? Seriously, fucking "nightborne"
>>
What is this bootleg drow bullshit
>>
Warcraft Lore went to shit at WC3.
>>
>>340534410
New race introduce in Lejun
Basically blood elves but addicted to Shadow magic instead of Arcane one
>>
>>340534528
That's gay but as long as they're not playable then whatever. Is Blizzard even going to put any more new playable races in this game
>>
>>340534528
>Shadow Magic

The fuck you talking about? The Nightwell is a well of ARCANE energy you fucking retard, there is 0 shadow magic going on in the Nightborne society. They are called NIGHTborne because they hid themselves in the darkness of a sealed city (Suramar) to protect themselves from the Legion way back in the War of the Ancients.
>>
i'm excited for legion but depressed about what's happening to my brewmaster.

I hope everything works out
>>
>>340534952
Would require them to put effort
that'll cost them a raid tier :^
>>
>>340533885

Did you see the spoilers for the Illidan novel yet, OP?

Wait, you haven't shot yourself, so you must not have yet...
>>
File: Goblins, not even once.jpg (406 KB, 795x715) Image search: [Google]
Goblins, not even once.jpg
406 KB, 795x715
>>340533885
>butcher it even more

Don't really think so famlam.

>AU Gul'dan shows up on our Azeroth and raises the Tomb of Sargeras from the bottom of the ocean, creates a portal to Argus and captures Illidan's body so he can get Sargeras' spirit out of limbo and into our world

>Magni wakes up and runs to Ulduar to warn the Keepers there about a way to defeat the Legion that Azeroth (the titan growing inside the planet) herself told him

>Khadgar takes Jaina's place as the Leader of the Kirin Tor and the Council of Six because Jaina is still mad that the Horde bailed on the Broken Shore invasion and caused Varian's death

>The Demon Hunters break out of the Vault of the Wardens while the Legion tries to destroy it. We also go in to try and clean shit up after they bailed

>Highmountain tribe is finally shown after having a few tribe members show up in WOTLK and WoD

>The Naa'ru, Turalyon and Alleria are fighting a desperate battle in the Twistin Nether and are on the verge of complete defeat, they come to find all the help they can so they don't just get destroyed

>Kil'jaeden brainwashed Velen's son and trained him for 13000 years solely so he can invade the Exodar and kill Velen. After this Velen is so pissed he orders the ship to be flown directly to Argus
It has more plot development in the initial questing than most expansions combined. >Fan service or not, I like it
>>
>>340535949
How bad can it be?
Also
>Tomb of Sargeras went from a temple in ruins to this green ICC wannabe
>>
>>340536160
How the fuck can you like
>>Khadgar takes Jaina's place as the Leader of the Kirin Tor and the Council of Six because Jaina is still mad that the Horde bailed on the Broken Shore invasion and caused Varian's death
Alliance could've gotten one of their founding nations back into the team but didn't because "muh faction balance"
>>
>>340533885
I wish wow tier sets looked like that.
Clean and simple but still flashy
>>
>>340536217

Remember how Anduin was being hyped up as the Champion of the Light?

Wrong, it's Illidan.
>>
>>340536418
but you gotta admit that book is good
>>
>>340536217

>Nortrend in WOTLK wasn't just a gigantic iceberg with a bit of tundra like in WC3
>>340536346
The Kirin Tor have been doing their own thing for ages, only Jaina made them more Alliance sided after Garrosh nuked Theramore. Kalec and Khadgar in MoP calmed her tits and made her more calm.
The sole reason of Dalaran being founded by mages way back when was to be free of the human governments and be able to do mage things like sheeping stuff and reading books, the city eventually was born because mages are cool as cucumbers and started making money for the villagers nearby
>>
>we never got the Gun'Drak raid
Fuck Wotlk
If we had gotten Gun'Drak there would have been no ToC
Fuck Wotlk and fuck wrathbabbies
>>
>>340536160
This. The Warcraft Universe is full of some of the most contrived and poorly written nonsense imaginable.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.