[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can somebody please explain to me why you would pick this guy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4
File: hanzo-gameplay[1].jpg (46 KB, 700x396) Image search: [Google]
hanzo-gameplay[1].jpg
46 KB, 700x396
Can somebody please explain to me why you would pick this guy when the team is already lacking a healer or tank?
>>
Because I can solo kill the entire team regardless of their class.

When I get gold medals in eliminations and damage don't you fucking DARE try and blame the loss on me.
>>
>>340529597
So youre the kind of guy who would happily lose if it means you scored the most goals?
>>
>>340529597
Fuck off, main focus of the game is to be playing as a team to reach certain objectives, not necessarly to get the most kills. In many situation you could benefit your team more by playing as a tank or support.
>>
>>340529597
>don't you fucking DARE try and blame the loss on me.
This
Hanzos always get the blame if the team is attacking or its KOTH and they lose, even if they're the ones clearing the place of enemies meanwhile you got a reinhardt chasing enemies around trying to kill them and no one else is pushing.
Others just think he's a lesser snippet than widow, but even widows get the blame.
>"Widowmaker get to the point"
>"Don't play if you're afraid to get killed and can't get to the point"
Some people can be unbearably stupid and will immediately point the finger at someone else before someone points to them.
>>
Playing support when the rest of your team sucks dick at killing people isn't fun. They die, then you either try and run away or die.

Playing a Tank when the enemy has plenty of hard tank counters (Mcree, Reaper, Zenyatta, Widowmaker) isn't fun.

Sometimes playing Hanzo and effectively wrecking their shit is more beneficial for your team than healing some shitty scrubs that are trying to play offense but aren't doing anything useful.

My rule is if I am ineffective in my role I am going to switch to something else until I am effective. I hate faggots that refuse to play support but then bitch when I switch off because the other team is steamrolling us and me healing some shitty ass soldier 76 isn't going to stop them.
>>
>>340530218
The problem is these "hanzo mains" all have over 75% of their play time as hanzo. These retards (including you) dont actually understand the game and therefore assume theyre doing a good job to the detriment of their team. You can win every single map without a single kill. In fact most of the time the attackers will have marginally less kills.
>>
>>340529597
>>340530218
>>340530289
All of the above. Despite it being a 'team game' sometimes your team is shit. Tanks and healers are often pretty reliant on teammates.
>>
>>340530469
Killing them helps, its not all about pushing.
When I finally change to hanzo is when no one's taking care of the mercy who keeps reviving everyone after an ult.

Or the widowmaker who keeps wiping your entire team because no one can actually hit her.

Hanzo isn't my main but I'm really good with him and widow and it's just so obvious when some shitter wants to place the blame on you because you didn't pick the character they wanted you to play, these are also the players who demand "we need a healer/tank!" who are also unwilling to switch.
>>
because I play mostly on console and his broken hitboxes are REALLY apparent there

he's worthless on PC when widow exists, aside from his ult shutting down areas temporarily
>>
File: 1446955272790.png (6 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1446955272790.png
6 KB, 400x400
>>340529597
>>340530218
Ever play a hanzo so well your whole team cowers behind you when reengaging? Goddamn I hate the players in this game sometimes.
>>
>>340529430
>Can provide consistent recon with sonar arrows
>Can cut down tanky characters fast with Scatter Arrows
>Can get to hard to reach locations and good sniping spots
>Can safely take out Turret Bastion and Torbjorn's turret's
>Threatening both at the front lines and behind the lines
>Great at getting behind the enemy to fucking them up before they see him

I don't understand your question.
>>
>>340529430
Underaged love le japan ''badass'' man.
>>
File: 1463444482601-1.jpg (156 KB, 700x916) Image search: [Google]
1463444482601-1.jpg
156 KB, 700x916
>>340533752
He's hanzom though
>>
I play Mercy or Reinhardt every single game because the team always has a Reaper, Hanzo or two, Widowmaker, Mei, and Tracer.
>>
>>340530032

real easy to get those objectives when the other team is dead, faggot
>>
>>340529430
because there is the soldier 76 who is doing that job already
>>
>>340534580
stop giving a shit you fucking beta. it's a video game and it's supposed to be fun.
>>
>it's an enemy widowmaker is on fire and is assfucking your hanzo episode

I swear him and Genji are guaranteed losses for your team.
>>
>>340536147
Shitters always blame the characters
I've seen people wreck with symmetra on attack because of her reporter
>>
>>340535919
No fucking shit, buttbaby cancer. I enjoy winning from time to time, though, so I play support or tank.
>>
>>340529430
Because someone else can switch as well. I won't be pressured into playing a role just because my computer loads slower.
>>
>>340535919
Losing because your team comp is shit sounds like a lot of fun.
>>
>>340537584
I can tell you're the bitch who plays healer/torb because some shitter told you to
>>
>>340537945
>people only play support classes because some faggot on /v/ told them to
Fuck off, retard.
>>
>get in a game last night temple of Anubis defense
>I pick first, Reinhardt
>proceed to get 2 hanzos and 2 genjis

>welp, time to lose
To be honest, we held them off longer than I expected but once they got organized they steamrolled the second point
>>
>>340529430
because it is a game
>>
>>340529430
Because fuck off, if you're on the team and you want a healer or tank so badly why don't you play it?
What's that? You wanted to play a shitty assault character and stay far away from the point? Well guess what, so does everyone else.
>>
>win attack on route 66 with 6 hanzos
>>
>play Widowmaker for a KOTH round
>team blames me for loss because i didn't run onto the point against 5 other people to extend the overtime

do they not realize it adds maybe 3 seconds during which time everyone is still respawning?
>>
>>340530218
Sure, but when the game is on overtime and the two snipers on my team aren't trying to get their asses on the point for a chance to maybe win I can't help but blame them for not doing everything they could have.
>>
>>340538713
I never argued for having two snipers on a team
>>
>KOTH
>team shit talking my Hanzo
>Ult and kill 4 people on the point
>run up wall and headshot the 5th
>solo cap and win
>play of the game
>end game with most OBJECTIVE kills
HANZO HATERS BTFO
>>
File: 1465460980725.jpg (91 KB, 574x1265) Image search: [Google]
1465460980725.jpg
91 KB, 574x1265
>playing Hanzo
>If you could just play Junkrat
>>
Can somebody explain why people post these original and creative threads constantly on a regular basis?
>>
>>340529430
I just can't play Hanzo. I can't adapt to the travel time and arc of his arrows. And every time I die to one, I get the feeling my opponents can't either, they just land a lucky shot on my head while spamming arrows.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.