[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>in the NEAR FUTURE >consumerism! with evil cops! >a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1464117081792.jpg (100 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1464117081792.jpg
100 KB, 640x640
>in the NEAR FUTURE
>consumerism! with evil cops!
>a bunch of young(ish) punk(ish) hacker(ish) peeps fight da system!
>killing corrupt cops, and hacking robots with their ipods!

I am so fucking sick of this fucking garbage
>>
I can assure you, as a person that went through a punk phase in the 90's: Hacking didn't even cross my mind. I did not right against consumerism nor did I instigate fights with authorities. Neither did anyone I spent time with or came across when going to shows.

All we did was drink, smoke and listen to punk.
>>
>>340526498
Yeah it's like people keep trying to make a Neuromancer game without the Space Rastafarians
>>
File: 1431643051768.jpg (12 KB, 250x241) Image search: [Google]
1431643051768.jpg
12 KB, 250x241
>it's a "people hate on a game because it has a black protagonist" episode
>>
>>340526938
Not a single person in this thread even mentioned the black protagonist you retarded Funnyjunk faggot
>>
>>340526938
>hate on
>it's a "anon drops reddit lingo like he's not gonna get shit on" episode
>>
>>340526938

>it's a dumb frogposter episode
>>
>>340526938
This is the reason they picked black protagonist. Don't like this game? You are racist!
>>
Mass media trying to paint hackers as edgy liberal punk rockers

do you think that's willful ignorance or genuine ignorance
>>
>>340526938
>Inb4
"i was only troling XD"
You faggots always try to pull that when you get shit for your retarded posts
>>
File: cnn-who-is-this-4chan-gif.jpg (45 KB, 600x319) Image search: [Google]
cnn-who-is-this-4chan-gif.jpg
45 KB, 600x319
>>340527308

genuine ignorance
>>
>>340526938
The episode that we have had on loop lately is "You are automatically racist if you dare criticize this media with a black protagonist".

It's almost as if cucks like you are enabling companies to hide sub par products behind identity politics.

Here's another (((You))) for your efforts.
>>
You don't understand today's culture, even if the pinnacle of the hacking community was back in the early 90's, clearly Ubisoft knows more about hacking than anyone else and understand that nowadays teenagers are all hackers and not just wannabe script kiddies. This is not even a game, its more like a documentary.
>>
>>340526498
>zombie shooting game x infinity

you're starting to know how I feel these days
>>
>a major publisher
>making a game to sell
>based on Antiestablishmentarianism
>starting teenagers
>for the lulz
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.