[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Life Is Strange
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (188 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
188 KB, 1920x1080
Who has played this game? Ya know, the five episode game made by Square Enix? Pretty good if you ask me, anyone got opinions on it?
>>
Was good but I found the ending and last episode kind of predictable.
>>
First 4 episodes were decent enough, last episode completely ruined everything the game had going for it.
>>
Didn't catch my attention suffeciently.

Now that all the episodes are out I might, but the characters and setting don't exactly get me in any particular hurry.
>>
File: 1463558934866.jpg (14 KB, 269x313) Image search: [Google]
1463558934866.jpg
14 KB, 269x313
It's a bad version of Oxenfree.
>>
>Sacrifice the Tumblr bitch or the town

Easiest decision of my life.
>>
>>340517875
Pretty much my exact thoughts.
>>
The decisions were all meaningless. You always follow the exact same path regardless of what you choose, there are exactly two endings, and you don't get closure on any of the relationships in either one. Oh, and the moral was retarded and her power was never explained. Liked the game itself, the art, and most of the story but those things really pissed me off. 6/10.
>>
>>340517401
>made by Square Enix
It was made by Dontnod Entertainment France. Square just published it.
>>
>>340517401
Very good for what it was. Severely underrated.

Bashed here on /v/ because sjw boogie man, but despite that the game is very little sjw other than lesbo implications if you do certain things.

One of my favourite games recently.
>>
Ending choice was nonsense because there was no reason to assume one arbitrary change like that would stop the storm for some reason

I guess it was because it was rushed though and they forgot to include some justification for it
>>
Disappointed. I knew it would be a telltale style decision based walking simulator, but the timetravel mechanic felt cool enough to warrant complex puzzles that I never saw.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.