[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What was her fucking problem?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: harley gag.jpg (417 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
harley gag.jpg
417 KB, 1680x1050
What was her fucking problem?
>>
>>340501061
Man, I don't get how Jokers gang members had the balls to talk openly about how they wanted to ride the Harley. Fucker's insane you'd never know if he'd be overhearing you or not.
>>
>>340501061

My penis wasn't lodged in her anus.
>>
>>340501061
What was her back story again? She was brainwashed by Joker in Arkham and fell for Stokholme Syndrome whens she was nurse?
>>
she's trash and played with fire
>>
>>340501221
I remember in the Robin DLC for City, you hear one of them try hitting on her
>>
>>340503370
Did it end like the scene in Kill Bill?
>>
>>340501221

Does the Joker in the Arkham games even give a shit about Harley?
>>
>>340503807
did joker in any series ever care about her?
>>
>>340505401
Yes
>>
>>340503807
Nope. That is why she is crazy about him.
>>
>>340503807
They've been trying to have a kid. Besides that, not much.
>>
File: texplainthejoke.jpg (130 KB, 674x510) Image search: [Google]
texplainthejoke.jpg
130 KB, 674x510
>>340503807
Doubt it, while Harley is crazy in love with him Joker probably just sees her as a partner in crime/friend with benefits seeing as he beats her for messing up stuff.
>>
>>340501061
>You'll never cuddle with her after convince her that Joker will never love her.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.