[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone still play Duelyst?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: duelyst2.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1056) Image search: [Google]
duelyst2.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1056
Anyone still play Duelyst?
>>
>>340496198
Tried it. Was quite boring, units were just pixel garbage without drawn art nor story. No attachment to anything. Also newbs will have 0 chance against P2W since the RNG factor is low.
>>
it has been stale for a while now, and the bloodborne spells they added kinda broke it right now. Lilith's and Zirix's are just stupid and dumb down the game a bit too much. Holding out judgement for next expansion to see what'll happen, but the devs saying things were fine this way and they weren't interested in rebalancing the base set is a big red flag to me, anyone can see things are not fine at all.
>>
>>340496198
Not anymore.
Played it.
Interesting.
Nobody play that game.
Don't feel like investing time and efforts into a soon to dead game.
>>
played it, hit S rank in 2 weeks, tried to stream the game but the community is fucking absolute cancer/fanatic tryhards

game itself is ok but fuck is the community awful
>>
>>340496979
>>340496547
>>340496714
Game is not dead at all and there's constant updates going on. Discord chatroom is fucking populated. It's getting popular.
>>
>>340497289

Why did you quote me, my post didn't relate to the community at all

It having a small community doesnt negate the fact that the meta is awfull right now and dominated by Zirix topdecking out of hand damage all game.
>>
>>340497442
>the meta is awfull right now

If the meta was awful then people would stop playing it? Not everyone is fucking stupid.
>>
>make a tactical boardgame with card draw
>fill it with cards that ignore the board, clear it instantly, or randomly decide wether you win the game or not

And that's why Duelyst will stay shit, and Faeria is a good game.

Duelyst's game designers are retarded and actually think random targets/random spawn location on competitive cards is actually acceptable.

They were the people that designed keeper of the vale and thought it was fine. They're the people that made Reaper of the Nine Moons, never adjusted it and leave it as is in the game saying the game doens't need any more changes. They're the people that made Zirix's bloodborne spell.

If you have any hope for that game you are retarded. Play Faeria instead if you want a good tactical cardgame.
>>
>>340497783

They just hope it'll get better.
People still play hearthstone and it's the worst it's ever been right now.
>>
>>340497841
>Play Faeria instead if you want a good tactical cardgame.

Thanks for the heads up. I've been enjoying Duelyst but if it's that shit then I'll look elsewhere. I want to play a good online card game that's not Hearthstone though. So I'll check it out
>>
>>340497841
>Faeria
>Went from Very Positive
>Mixed

You fucked up anon
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.