[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how does a teleport with a huge ass red glow makes it past 1
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: overwatch_fi_4[1].jpg (39 KB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
overwatch_fi_4[1].jpg
39 KB, 854x480
how does a teleport with a huge ass red glow makes it past 1 fucking years of beta testing ?

Red = enemy
>>
>>340492392
stop trying to teleport to places that aren't hidden from sight
>>
They're adding team coloured teleport.

It is weird for Blizzard, since they're otherwise extremely well polished with that sort of stuff.
>>
>>340492392
They need a lot of team coloured stuff like junkrat pills
>>
>>340492772
>It is weird for Blizzard
No it's not. No work went into the gameplay, there were fetishes to pander to first and foremost.
>>
If he takes off the mask, will he die?
>>
>>340492869

Junkrat stuff is team coloured. Golden for allies, red for enemies.
>>
>>340492565
It must be exciting for you to try to be the first to reply in a thread. He clearly meant there's no visual means of discerning if a mid-teleport reaper is a teammate or an enemy.
>>
>>340492876
Blizzard does have a good history with human factors though. I think they have some of the best designed UI and coloring in games since I've never had trouble figuring out an interface in one of their games. It's all very intuitive.
>>
>>340492876
I get that it's fun to hate popular games, but put thought into what you post okay?
>>
>>340492392
To highlight dem thighs~
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDqFK0foF90
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.