[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is /v/ excited for Rise of Iron?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (230 KB, 683x392) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
230 KB, 683x392
40 motherfucking more dollars
>Taken King was fun
>April update was shit
>new content about Fallen/Iron Lords
>feels good man
>new raid
>>
they're still making dlc for this shit? what the hell?
>>
Huh, I thought they weren't doing any more expansions after the last one.
>>
Yeah maybe
>>
So what does this mean for Destiny 2? coming late 2017? what do you all think? Will this expansion be a cheap money grab to tide us over til D2?
>>
>>340491408
>excited?

eh, a little, i still wish it were free though, but oh well...

destiny is a game i really want to like, but the amount of time you need to put into it is ridiculous
>>
New zone was the only thing I cared about, new zones are the only content worth caring about because all other content is molded into it versus reusing old zones like CE and HoW

>>340492698
Late 2017 yeah. There will probably be another "April Update" type of thing sometime next year but then they have to start doing Destiny 2 stuff. Like how transfers will work, what is the minimum level for Destiny 2 content etc
>>
>>340491408
Will there a be a big fucking cinematic with Saladin fucking shit up?
>>
>>340491408
I thought they said the expansion was free since they added those microtransactions that boosted revenue?
>>
>>340493336
So you have to play d1 to get to d2 content? is that confirmed anywhere? Seems like that would hurt sales not allowing you to jump in. If they just kept releasiing expansions like an mmo it would be different but when you make it a sequel i dont know how they will get away with that.
>>
>>340493826
It would make D1 pointless to continue playing if going into D2 nothing matters and everyone is reset to level 1 or people who buy D2 are just made to be max level.

D2 might just contain all D1 content on the map, which would make more sense. They definitely have to make a sequel, to get rid of the 360/PS3 limitations and with releasing late 2017 they can use the PS4.5 and Xbox Scorpio as much as possible

I'd still like a PC release too but I think cheating would be rampant
>>
>>340494275
d1 content in d2 makes a lot of sense, they might trim some of the fat though so its not both games in one, I didnt think of the technological aspect though, thats a good point.
>>
>>340491408
People still defend this shit please explain to me why are you so autistic? Not one single part of this game is fun, nothing you do means anything. It is literally a gambling simulator with microtran$actions.
>>
>>340493560
All Bungie said was that microtransactions would be able to provide free content end events like SRL, Festival of the Lost, Crimson Doubles and the April Update. It doesn't make any sense for them to not charge for DLC that's actually substantial (let's hope).
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.