[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw seriously considering spending $40 on a mobile game What's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: simpsons_201.jpg (42 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
simpsons_201.jpg
42 KB, 512x384
>tfw seriously considering spending $40 on a mobile game
What's the most money you've spent on a mobile game?
>>
>>340488065
better not be that fucking garbage kh mobile game
>>
>Rip a pirated version of the apk youre considering money on
>Chances ate it's edited to have full stats everything
>Cheat a jew out of money and cheat players with your max stats

Do it, queer.
>>
i've spent like $200 on hearthstone
>>
I never spent money on a mobile game. Unless you count handhelds. Then I've spend thousands.
>>
230 bucks on Starlight Stage.
200 bucks for an idol I didn't end up getting before I rerolled for her instead.
>>
>tfw ive never spent a single dime on a mobile game
>Tfw I paid a fat asian hooker $200 to give me a shit massage and fuck for like 5 minutes before she got tired

Kek my shit up
>>
>>340488065
Probably around $15 and I felt fucking awful afterwards. Don't do it.
>>
0$

I rooted my tablet day 1 and pirate everything.

Lucky patcher is good for getting past F2P judaism as well.
>>
>>340488065

$0
>>
>>340488153
its free
>>
Over 500$ on Puzzle and Dragons JP server.
I lost interest and don't play it anymore.
>>
File: C souls.png (645 KB, 506x900) Image search: [Google]
C souls.png
645 KB, 506x900
>>340488065
$10 on a little korean fishing mmo thing. Was pretty fun actually and not terribly play to win(unless you wanted your name on the leaderboard which meant jack shit)

I'll probably spend a little on Chromatic Souls. Genuinely pretty fun, and you get more than enough stuff for free+ can idle farm when not playing.
Only complaint is it can sometimes take awhile to get the weapon you need due to random stats+all the different weapon types.
my tank needs a new sword'n'board.
>>
People who spend money on Clash Royale are a special kind of retard. You are just participating in raising the cost to stay viable, and that will steadily increase leaving you behind again in a month or so.

Shame because its pretty fun
>>
$8000 dollars on Second Life.
Just kek me up, familia.
I didn't even willingly spend a dime. Some waitress stole my card information at a diner.
When they arrested her after I reported suspicious activity to my bank, she admitted she gave the credit information to her friends over the Internet so they could use it too.

Long story short: I own 7 Second Life accounts I don't want and now I have a green credit score.
I didn't want to hit green until it came time to have a family and house....
>>
I don't understand the urge. What will 40 dollars get you that you would perceive that valuable?
>>
>>340490651
Maybe see about selling those accounts?
>>
>>340488065
None.
>>
>>340490902
Who the fuck would buy 7 accounts with garbage furry shit on them.
I don't even remember the password for all 7 and Im not even legally allowed to use the emails for them.
>>
>>340491170
Plenty of furfags on there. dunno if they'd buy the accounts. Shitty though you can't even sell them.
>>
File: 1457134183483.jpg (58 KB, 567x642) Image search: [Google]
1457134183483.jpg
58 KB, 567x642
>>340488065
$15 or something for chaos rings

worth it famalam
>>
>>340488065
60 freedom bucks over a period of 1.5 years. It's a slippery slope, so be careful.
>>
1$
Bought that hitman sniper game. I pirated it first and liked it, for 1$ it was an ok purchase so i wouldt have to worry with updates and shit.
>>
I bought TWEWY for my phone
>>
>>340492809
I don't care about making the money back, Anon. 8 grand is pocket change to me, dude. I didn't want green credit because having green credit makes you bigger target for identify theft. By the time I attempted a charge back it was too late.
>>
File: ffrk.jpg (360 KB, 1200x1920) Image search: [Google]
ffrk.jpg
360 KB, 1200x1920
Like $500 on this, got a brief intense love affair and started chasing the gacha too hard. Played for like 3 months and haven't logged in for so long.

Game lost its fun when I realized I was min-maxing my stamina refreshes and log back in times. Became a chore. Also forgot to log in during the memory crystal event so I could level break my Yshtola.
>>
Spent $5 on a DS emulator that actually works (haven't had one game it couldn't play, yet) and just torrent roms. Currently playing through Tactics A2. Was well worth it.
>>
>>340493376
>8 grand is pocket change to me
Sure anon
>>
>>340495925
When you inherited your grandpa's 400 million dollarydoo fortune, it is.
>>
>>340488065
None, why are you even playing mobile shit.
>>
>>340496059
Sorry,sir, that I ever doubted you.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.