[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
3ds or n3ds? which was is better?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: 3ds-top.png (199 KB, 441x407) Image search: [Google]
3ds-top.png
199 KB, 441x407
3ds or n3ds? which was is better?
>>
>>340465107
3ds wins, n3ds was a money making scam
>>
n3ds is everything the 3ds should have been
they're both severely underpowered and the library is lackluster
>>
>>340465321
but the n3DS is literally a better 3DS, so how can the 3DS be better?
>>
>>340465107
N3DS is the better console, regardless of whether you own an original 3DS or not
>>
N3DS is pretty much what the original 3DS should have been.
>>
N3DS is practically the MonHun edition 3DS
>>
N3DS is what 3DS should have been from the beginning
>>
>>340465703
H O M E B R E W
O
M
E
B
R
E
W
>>
>>340466246
3DS homebrew can run on the N3DS.
>>
>>340466246
both can be hacked just as easily
>>
>>340466246
They both have homebrew, you idiot.
>>
There are some minor aspects of the old 3DS that I prefer over the N3DS, namely the big start/select/home buttons, easily accessible SD card slot, stylus placement, power button placement, hard wifi switch, and the fact that it actually comes with a charger. The extra CPU power of the N3DS is a pretty big plus tho
>>
I'm about to buy my first 3ds. Should i get the 3dsxl or n3dsxl?
>>
>>340467239
You should get a lobotomy
>>
>>340467239
n3DSxl

make sure you don't update when you first start the console if you ever want to put homebrew/CFW on there
>>
File: image.jpg (118 KB, 959x538) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
118 KB, 959x538
>>340466246
>>
File: latest[2].png (827 KB, 733x878) Image search: [Google]
latest[2].png
827 KB, 733x878
>>340467094
>big start/select/home

But then how would I guardpoint as easily

If anything I'm not a big fan of the N3DS' gamecard placement though, I'm fine the with the rest since the stylus placement works wonders for lefties
>>
>>340467839
I can imagine some of you autismos actually doing this
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.