[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Compare the Elder Scrolls world map...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: tamriel.jpg (4 KB, 125x90) Image search: [Google]
tamriel.jpg
4 KB, 125x90
Compare the Elder Scrolls world map...
>>
File: witcher world.jpg (1 MB, 2093x1500) Image search: [Google]
witcher world.jpg
1 MB, 2093x1500
...with the world map of the witcher

which is better?
>>
>>340461146
This looks retarded. Why is there a big ass right angle where the Blue Mountains stop and the Great Sea begins?
>>
It is clearly obvious that more love was put into the making of The Witcher's map than The Elder Scroll's map. Also, look at that size. The Witcher's map can clearly support a few thousands boats. Tamriel is small as fuck in comparison to that.

Really, Bethesda really is subbar compared to the CD Projekt
>>
>>340461275
Polish can be real strong workers when they want it. You see, population of the Northern Kingdoms wanted to create a new Empire for a different King to reign. But they encountered a lot of anger when doing that. As such, they dug the ground so hard that all that was left was miles and miles of water, and a whole new kingdom to build.
>>
subtle OP, i like it
>>
File: Map_of_USA_with_state_names.svg.png (257 KB, 1280x791) Image search: [Google]
Map_of_USA_with_state_names.svg.png
257 KB, 1280x791
>>340461275
Have you never taken a look at a map before?
>>
>>340461275
I think you're the one who's retarded here, anon.
>>
>>340461146
Elder scrolls map of course.
>>
File: 1450706262536.png (3 MB, 1700x1122) Image search: [Google]
1450706262536.png
3 MB, 1700x1122
World map thread?
>>
>>340461832
The Dakota's and Carolina's should merge.
>>
>>340461832
I see nothing wrong here

Alaska was taken from Mexico, and Hawaii is known as the inland empire
>>
Anybody has a map of Peach's eyes?
>>
>>340461832
>west virginia is actually north virginia
>arkansas and kansas not even touching
Fake map Tbh Senpai
>>
File: framauro.jpg (2 MB, 2255x2245) Image search: [Google]
framauro.jpg
2 MB, 2255x2245
>>340461057
Okay. I win.

Better luck next time.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.