[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Injustice 2, aka "DC x Morals"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: GemJustice.jpg (207 KB, 753x393) Image search: [Google]
GemJustice.jpg
207 KB, 753x393
Sure is injustice, alright.
>>
You guys kept complaining about the lack of single player progression focus and fighting games being too hard to get into /v/. This is how the industry responded.

Fighting games are dead. Bury it.
>>
>>340460902
>loot drops
>changing the way the character plays
>fighting game
Why.jpg

Dead on arrival.
>>
So it's basically the variations from MKX, except now you unlock them via drops and there a billion sub variations like "6% meter gain speed, -3% health" and so on between them

Jesus that's fucked. Why is it that the devs of fucking Divekick and the devs of Battleship: The Movie: The Game are the only western devs to date to make a good fighting game,
>>
>>340461848
>single player is the concern for you on this
I'm all for single-player stuff, but if you think the problem lies in thinking anyone will be using gems solely for single player then you are a real Hero/Herald.

And desu they won't "die". They'll just return to being niche and not trying to be this big AAA thing they seem desperate to be. I'd much rather have my niche KOF14's and Revelators than Capcom/NRS attempting to "change the playing field.
>>
>>340462219
Actually, there is one really good way Gear System won't suck: if instead of granting boots, it granted you additional moves as in the way variations grant them. If it limits you to a certain number of added moves, etc. like Chaos Code does, it would actually be outstanding and not whatever this makes me feel on instinct :\
>>
Honestly ruined this game. Whole point of a fighting game is the equal footing
>>
>>340463004
*boosts, not boots
>>
>>340463004
With NRS in charge of balancing the game, there's no way it won't suck.
>>
>>340463089
Obviously there will be premades for tournaments but online is gonna be shit
>>
>>340463783
I believe that's a given with NRS...actually, I can't say that now. MKXL's netcode update is pretty great.
>>
>>340463089

I think you people are overreacting. Wait until they say that its forced in every online mode, then complain.
>>
>>340464645
>overreacting
>WB game

Probably not.
>>
You all said Killer Instinct sucked and Street Fighter V was good, so...
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.