[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just started Kingdom Hearts 2 final mix, any tips for a first
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (1 MB, 1024x601) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 1024x601
Just started Kingdom Hearts 2 final mix, any tips for a first time player?
>>
>>340456118
emulatei t with the 60fps patch and other mods.
>>
As long as you are playing on critical mode, you're good.
>>
>>340456586
I'm playing on PS3 unfortunately, I'm playing on critical difficulty and am at the Beast's castle.
>>
>>340456807
you fucked up.
>>
>>340457073
Love hearing that my first time through
>>
>>340456807
Critical is best difficulty. Fun as fucj
>>
>>340457190
you actually fucked up though, the ps3 is the worst way to play the game.
>>
>>340457474
Honestly the controls/camera double whammy really ruins the experience for me but my PC def isn't powerful enough to to emulate it
>>
>>340456807
>critical
Block is your friend. I hope you're not a Second Chance reliant pussy and picked sword in the beginning.
>>
>>340457754
I picked the shield I thought I could've used the extra defense since its on critical
>>
>>340456118
All AP boosts go to sora. No questions asked.
Also when you get the forms it's best to grind them to max level when you have the time, also you may have to grind for final form, which all you have to do is activate a former, go to a save point, leave the world and reenter and you won't waste and drive guages.
>>
>>340456586
What kind of CPU do I need to run this shit at a steady 60? I thought an i5 4690k would be enough to run a damn ps2 game.
>>
>>340456118
Pause buffer for forms.
>>
>>340457908
Right my cousin is also helping me since he's an autist when it comes to kingdom hearts so he likes doing the grind and such
>>
>>340456807
Should've done lvl 1, critical is too easy.

>>340457852
The main effect of the weapon you pick is determining when you get abilities. Shield is best because you get the OP abilities (second chance, leaf bracer, once more) the quickest.
>>
>>340456586
What mods? Any of this feasible on a ps2 with a hard drive and free mcboot?
>>
>>340458453
That's good to hear about picking the shield I was iffy because when I played KH1 final mix I picked the staff
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.