[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did you think of this game?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (115 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
115 KB, 500x500
What did you think of this game?
>>
I had the first one and always wanted this game. I remember renting it when I was really young but don't remember anything.
>>
>>340443451
I was stuck in the 2nd level for two years (fucking water post) then accidently did something right
>>
>>340443451
Good, But I like the first one better.
>>
Pretty fun, but not as good as the first one. Biggest trap I think they've fallen into was trying to make up for the fact that first game had no ground levels and they made a whole bunch of those for second game, but it was PS1 era so they couldn't make them too big or complex, so they all sucked in the end.
>>
>>340443451
First one was better but the Xmen tutorial was pretty cool.
>>
>>340443451
Which is the Spider-Man GOAT?
>>
>>340443451
Pretty cool. Not as good as the first, though, on account of no Venom/Carnage.
>>
File: Spider-Man-2-COVER-1038x576.jpg (190 KB, 1038x576) Image search: [Google]
Spider-Man-2-COVER-1038x576.jpg
190 KB, 1038x576
Thoughts on this game?
>>
>>340445058
BEST MOVIE TIE IN GAME
BEST SPIDERMAN VIDEOGAME
BEST SUPERHERO GAME
>>
>>340444984
Spider-man.
>>
>>340443451
I liked it more than the first one. Except for that fucking plane level.

>>340445058
Probably tied for the best Spider-Man game with Ultimate Spider-Man.
>>
>>340445058
Good swinging, terrible everything else. If you care about technical swinging more than anything else then it's the one to play, but on balance Web of Shadows is the best sandbox spidey game.
>>
>>340444984
Maximum Carnage
>>
After 911 they changed the final boss fight from the top of the trade center to a bridge now its really hard to find a copy with the original fight...
>>
>>340445246
Ultimate proll aged better graphically
>>
>>340445327
Fucking wat?
>>
>>340445058
Without exaggeration, it was one of the best games I ever played.

Can't believe I got washed all the way over here
>>
>>340445324
The swinging isn't the only good thing, honestly. Played it recently for the first time, and the combat was actually pretty decent. Surprisingly many combos to unlock as well. Mechanics in general, movement, responsiveness etc. was all top notch.

Story missions were a bit of a drag, though. Especially the movie segments of the story were too streamlined, and there's not much to do after beating the game.
>>
I was an idiot kid who didn't speak English which i don't know if that mattered but I never got past lizardman.
>>
>>340445812
That boss fight was intense
>>
if I flip the pizzas mr aziz will flip out
>>
WEBHEAD, LOOKING GOOD!
>>
Is your refrigerator running? 'Cos I sure am!

Anybody remember the 'catch the balloon for the kid' missions? I hated them but I couldn't swing by a kid without helping them.
>>
Never played it. Heard it was worse then the first.
>>
KID MODE
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.