[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rules. Let's Make them.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6
File: 1464339184953.jpg (37 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1464339184953.jpg
37 KB, 960x960
For some reason the last thread was just deleted.

I'm for liberal moderation, and free speech, but there should be a line drawn on shitposting.

There are certain series, that have rampant smear campaigns against them. I can't count the number of myths that surround the Zelda 3DS remakes for instance.

It's like they have a dedicated following devoted to trolling them, and OoT3D is 5 years old. You would think being the best game of all time would afford it some leniency from trolling, but maybe that's also why.

In that case then, we are never going to get better games, because /v/ keeps shitposting the only good ones that come out.
>in b4 "thinking /v/ matters."

The only reason No More Heroes has a sequel is because /v/ liked it.
>>
File: Pepe_pls.png (203 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
Pepe_pls.png
203 KB, 499x499
Jim Sterling is a cuck.
>>
>>340428593
Man windwaker was shit, twilight princess was just so much better
>>
>>340428593
>The only reason No More Heroes has a sequel is because /v/ liked it.
That's a pretty bold claim. Care to back that up?
>>
>>340428593
>Janitors flagging fix /v/ threads

>not Overwatch threads

Why? You arent allowed to talk about /v/ right after Hiro made a thread talking about how to fix /v/?
>>
>>340429060
The game bombed in Japan, selling less than 10,000 copies the first week.

But it had major hype from /v/ and Kotaku for obvious reasons that they're the two most weaboo gaming sites on the net. There's no other explanation.
>>
>>340429236
We should make rules for mods. Someone make a thread.
>>
>>340429410
No it'll just get flagged what's the point?
>>
>>340428704
Yes, yes he is.
Would still fug him.
>>
Make a board for generals so we don't have 24/7 overwatch threads on /v/.

Oh wait a minute...
>>
File: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (44 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,075,f.jpg
44 KB, 600x800
>>340428593

>but there should be a line drawn on shitposting.
>OOT is the best game of all time based on my own opinion which is objectively right
>>
File: 1464362959897.jpg (46 KB, 540x438) Image search: [Google]
1464362959897.jpg
46 KB, 540x438
Rules don't work here and never have.

/vp/ was made but we still have a bunch of Pokémon threads.

/vg/ was made but we still have a bunch of e-sports threads (Overwatch is dominating the catalog right now).

/vr/ was made (for whatever fucking reason) and we still get threads about games over 20 years old.

/pol/ and /s4s/ were made but we still get "hurr le evil sjw" threads. Even moreso now that /pol/ has taken to using this place as a recruiting ground.

m00t made it pretty clear tons of times what does and doesn't constitute as a legit thread here to the point where they even stickied that post about tertiary threads for months.

It don't matter. None of this matters.
>>
>>340428593
Delete all non vidya threads
>>
>>340430604
Then just kill yourself or leave.
>>
>>340430756
>I want to fuck X
>peach thread
>x is for ____
>this is a japanese x
>vidya girl thread
>Im going to marry x
>vidya booty thread
>>
File: Thinker-Statute1.jpg (174 KB, 2362x3039) Image search: [Google]
Thinker-Statute1.jpg
174 KB, 2362x3039
>>340430035
It's common consensus that it is.

In fact it's the only time this industry's consensus is right. Every industry has one exception to the rule. OoT is that exception. As self-destructive animals that we are, we will always be wrong because we are rebels to order, but our sentience which derives from something beyond assures that there is always an instance, a fact, a fixed point in time, when we are all right. In order to keep order, in order.

History has seen this before and the last time was 1998.

11,000 BC
>The Pyramids in Egypt and Yucatan are built,
>the Mayflower leaves Great Britain,
>Edgar Allen Poe is born
1980's
>the Beatles become the number one selling band of all time,
>Yu Yu Hakusho begins. The best selling manga of all time through its run,
Novermber 21, 1998
>Ocarina of Time is released.
>>
>>340431450
Delete those too
>>
>all the "streams are cancer" newfag posts in the sticky

Moot was just being a greedy dick at the end years.

The problem is, and always has been, turning a blind eye to e-celeb circlejerk/flamebait threads while 30-day purging anyone who dares to mention a Mario Retardy stream. The standards are all assfuckingbackwards.
>>
File: excited.jpg (23 KB, 267x317) Image search: [Google]
excited.jpg
23 KB, 267x317
>I'm for free speech but

EVERY
TIME
Protip: Especially on the internet, if your free speech support has buts, it's not really free speech support.
>>
>>340430604
Moot is fuckin gone, has been for a while now, the world you know has changed bruh
>>
>>340431702
This board is for vidya. If every Shitposters here would go to /b/ it and /v/ would both be better off
>>
You're breaking the 1st most important rule of /v/. Only talk about videogames. Fuck off.
>>
>>340430852
I have. I'm not even here right now. You are speaking to a spirit.
>>
>>340430604

Let's be honest, Moot didn't fucking care for the last 2-3 years he was here.
>>
>>340432276
Can you summon a succubus to be your gf, Spirit?
>>
You people killed the mods. Now, anarchy reigns all over this website.

what do you have to say for yourselves?
>>
>>340435008
Fuck you nigger
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.