[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nintendo has great games. But they manage to fuck things up.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 3
File: large.jpg (212 KB, 1000x500) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
212 KB, 1000x500
Nintendo has great games. But they manage to fuck things up.

Splatoon is a great example. They fucked it up so bad that the entire community consists of japs and me. I rarely get in a room that's not a jap name. The ones that use English I just assume is a jap fucking with me.

Two maps every four hours. That's crazy. Som me days I only want to play for an hour. So if I don't like the maps. Then I can't play the game.
Or I like one map and not the other and I have to play the same map four times in a row.
>>
Nintendo is shit
>>
>>340427902
Yeah
>>
>>340427902
Quality post, thank you for your informed opinion.
>>
>>340427067
>They fucked it up so bad that the entire community consists of japs and me

Yeah this is a meme.
>>
>>340427067
>The ones that use English I just assume is a jap fucking with me.

Are you fr*cken serious, d*de?
>>
>>340427067
>nintendo has no idea about the internet or online gaming
More news at 12
>>
>>340427067
>The ones that use English I just assume is a jap fucking with me
Indeed. You are the only westerner playing splatoon. Yup. No one else but you and japs
>>
>>340428541
No. I'm aware it's not japs only. But most of the West has vanished from this time last year.
>>
>>340427067
Can't be helped when half the wiius in the world are in Japan.
>>
>>340427902
Can Nintendo be saved?
>>
>>340428934
Yeah. Just be Sony except with first party Nintendo games
>>
>>340427067
There's literally nothing wrong with playing with only Nips. Do you really want to be stuck with a Mexican, Chilean and a laggy American on your team with one fourth the skill of a full lobby of Japs?
>>
>>340428660
You're exaggerating, it's just typical of worldwide servers.

Even playing right now it's averaging 2 or 3 Japanese per match
>>
>>340427067
if by "fucking up" you mean "becoming a cultural phenomenon in Japan" then I guess fucking up never felt this good
>>
I can't really say it's any better or worse than other games that took off worldwide

I think the problem is you've only played games that only took off in the West, so you're used to seeing only English names, or use regional servers. Mario Kart 8 is the same. You don't have any better or worse chance of playing an English speaker in a worldwide server, you fill out the spot in a game where a player had left
>>
>>340429917
Non retarded companies have different servers for different regions.
>>
>>340430128
Such as?

I can get a game in Splatoon in less than 5 seconds
>>
File: sheldon's picks vol. 2.jpg (2 MB, 2560x2880) Image search: [Google]
sheldon's picks vol. 2.jpg
2 MB, 2560x2880
Thoughts on the new sets?
>>
>>340430641
It's 4 on 4 of course you can get a game.

It needs regional map making. And also more than two fucking maps

Also 85% of the weapons are shit.
>>
>>340429132
>share button
>paid online
>western movie garbage
>stop making games and focus on advertising
>continue censorship
No thanks, Sonypony
>>
File: original.jpg (118 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
118 KB, 1280x720
WHO /DISAPPOINTED/ HERE?

>all those snipers in vol 1 and vol 2
>new sploosh gets inkzooka instead of Echolocator, bomb rush etc.
>no splash-o-matic at all from any of the volumes
>>
>>340431014
No you just suck at using the weapons because you are bad at videogames.
>>
>>340431014
>It needs regional map making
No.
>>
I just finished the campaign
Holy shit was that fun, awesome music all the time and nintendo magic everywhere
Also a hypeass final boss
>>
>>340431014
>Also 85% of the weapons are shit.

Literally show your working here. Every weapon is viable. Every single one.
>>
Sorry guys I forgot this was a Nintendo image board. Its against the rules to be critical of anything Nintendo
>>
>>340430850
See
>>340431628
>>
>>340427067
So you are saying they never actually raised it to 3 maps per rotation?
>>
>>340432156
Be critical all you want , but at least back up your arguments instead of shitposting.
>>
>>340428934
Would take a mass retiring of top execs at NoJ, and somehow replacing them with people with good taste in Nintendo games that match the public reception.

Even then, the franchises woukd take surgical-precision TLC, so you may as well just make a new company.
>>
>>340431628
Oh shit I forgot about this

Anything fun? Any more sprinkler combos?
>>
>>340430850
>roller with SplashWall

I want to see the designer that thought this was a good combination
>>
>>340432508
Yep, see >>340430850
>>
>>340432508
I think the splatling does
>>
>>340432343
So not wanting to play the same two maps isn't something worth being critical of ?

And a lot of times the team's barely change. So I play the same map four times against four level 50 japs while I have a team of people that like to hang out slowly inking around our base.

How is that fun?
>>
If you have damage up on all of your equipment across the board head, body and feet, does that turn any weapon into a OTK?
>>
>The ones that use English I just assume is a jap fucking with me

In a weird way I think that sums up Nintendo.
>>
>>340431856
Lol
>>
>there are people that are seriously defending ghost nips
What the fuck. They're undoubtedly the better players though I'll admit.
I love this game and its personally my GOTY for 2015 but fuck online. Someimes it'll work fine and others it'll completely shit itself on my 10 down/5 up connection. Wired connection helped it bit but it'll still happen often. The only time when I actually get a perfect connection is when there's a splatfest and even then I'll be stuck with shit players.
>>
>>340431856
What about that weird one that only fires 3 rounds at a time? I tried it just now and it it's awful.
>>
>>340434195
/v/ answer for everything is git gud. Nothing can be shit, you don't like it because you aren't good
>>
>>340430850
I love the splatling remix. Those killer wails come out so fast.
>>
>>340431628
That's the most kickass inkling art i've ever seen, so i couldn't care less.
>>
>>340435225
No
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.