[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Persona 5 : Gameplay expectations
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6
File: futaba.jpg (153 KB, 1238x697) Image search: [Google]
futaba.jpg
153 KB, 1238x697
I'm tired of all this censorship bullshit. We don't know anything yet and there's no point in circlejerking. Can't we just speculate on something interesting for once?

Post stuff you'd like to see in the game to spice up things compared to the previous entries.

>Bring back the subpersona system from Persona Q, not the exact system, but something similar. That or the spell cards, but I think more customization for the party is mandatory compared to the other games
>Make guns an interesting option, not just a reskinned melee attack with a spread. Stuff like elementary damages would be perfect
>Coop attacks a la Chrono Trigger
>Futaba can be a playable character, while she's not doing the navigation stuff she sets up some kind of AI to do the job for her (you just don't get buffs in battle if so)
>Give more importance to social links. Go back to P3's system (reversed SL and such) and make it even bigger : e.g. if you don't spend enough time with the other party members they won't be able to deal properly with their problems, awaking their shadow selves and wrecking havoc in the process. Maybe make them die if you fuck up too bad?
>BRING BACK NUCLEAR AS AN ELEMENT FOR MAKOTO PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
>No really, just add one or two elements, the agi/garu/bufu/zio routine is becoming bland
>>
File: Monumentally massive task.png (71 KB, 595x573) Image search: [Google]
Monumentally massive task.png
71 KB, 595x573
>>
File: garbage.png (475 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
garbage.png
475 KB, 640x480
>Forced Dubs
>>
File: 1404223496762.gif (2 MB, 300x332) Image search: [Google]
1404223496762.gif
2 MB, 300x332
>>340425442
Why a small publiser like xseed manages to do it then?
>>
I expect smelly neet pussy
>>
>>340425716
Because they make small games.
>>
>>340425454
please respect our award winning dubs
>>
>>340425273
Futaba shouldn't be a playable character, but I agree with pretty much everything else. more involved S. Links would be nice but I can see what a pain it would be to code a system that branches the story too much.
>>
>>340425273
A FUCKING EUROPEAN RELEASE DATE
>>
>>340431205
who the fuck cares about that? Sony consoles are not region locked
>>
I honestly want uncontrollable party members back. I liked that system a lot better than 4. Really added to the sense of isolation. Also the way 4 worked with AOE was fucking dumb, if even one weak point was hit you got a free turn, it was very easy to get a ton of turns in a row.
>>
>>340431286
I DON'T WANT TO PAY MORE MONEY FOR THE SAME GAME
>>
File: 1462375213340.png (278 KB, 706x412) Image search: [Google]
1462375213340.png
278 KB, 706x412
>>340431610
>>
>>340425273
Hey guys, I am gonna get the JP version. I am gonna be a bit slow with reading the dialogue and shit because my Japanese is not fluent. I will have Japanese-English Dictionary on hand. Should I stream for you fags when the time comes, or should I just upload occasional youtube videos and answer your questions.
>>
File: Punished Makoto.png (336 KB, 629x576) Image search: [Google]
Punished Makoto.png
336 KB, 629x576
>>340425273
Isn't Makoto being NUCLEAR already confirmed?
other than that, my wish list is this:
>having some control over other characters skill sets and how their stats develop, like you could do in Persona 1 and 2
>being able do distribute your character's stats how you want again instead of it being entirely bound to your persona
>FUSION SPELLS
>Demon Negotiations
>optional boss fights with iconic demons and Fiends
>game needs to be pretty challenging overall, Persona 4 was way too easy
>>
>>340431783
Importation taxes. But it really isn't that bad, 16€ more than if I buy a brand new copy here.
>>
>>340432841
I've been buying my games from canada recently and it costed me way less than the european versions
>>
>>340433110
Do you use express delivery? If I don't use it it will be 7€ cheaper. But I don't fucking trust Spain's postal service, years ago I bought a BattleNet authentificator and it din't got to my house for 2 months.
>>
>>340433110
This. Use VGP. The Canadian dollar is down the shitter and 99% of the time their packages will dodge customs.
>>
>>340433663
regular cheapest delivery, it usualy takes around a week or two, I never had any trouble may it be from amazon or VGP
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.