[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I never asked for this.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: deb.jpg (220 KB, 1020x553) Image search: [Google]
deb.jpg
220 KB, 1020x553
I never asked for this.
>>
quantum break cross over?
>>
actually looks really fucking cool
>>
What am i looking at
>>
>Breach presents "a connected puzzle shooter experience" and tasks players with acquiring and selling classified corporate data. To do this they must infiltrate secure servers.

>By completing these challenges, players earn experience, credits, and booster packs, which are necessary to tackle the more difficult servers. Funds acquired can also be used to upgrade skills and your arsenal.

Since Breach is a "live game mode," players can challenge their friends and people around the world to beat their scores.

>"We are introducing a brand new game mode to Deus Ex. In addition to being a new visual approach for the players, the Breach mode broadens the lore of the Deus Ex universe," explained David Anfossi, head of studio at Eidos-Montreal. "Breach also reinforces Deus Ex: Mankind Divided's gameplay experience with a totally different setting."

>Breach mode will also include microtransactions allowing players to purchase boosters using real money. According to Fluer Marty, producer for the Deus Ex Live team, "You can play the full game without ever having to spend a dollar" and purchases will be for accelerators that put "odds a bit better in your favour."

Sounds fucked up.
>>
I don't even know whose side I'm on.
>>
>>340414907
A arcade mode on the new Dues Ex game that comes with it for free.
>>
TRON 2.0 anyone?
>>
>>340418545
Not really. Deus Ex human revolution always had this Polygon looking shit going on for it. this is just more of the same just emphasized.
>>
>>340418853
I wasn't talking about the aesthetics though. Tron had the same idea of weapons being programs and inventory size (memory) was different depending on the level (server).
>>
>>340417763
Too bad it looks like it's p2w
>>
Artstyle looks interesting
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.