[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tired of Vidya
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6
Know any games to bring back my love for vidya Anons?
>>
>>340405316
get a job
get a life
get a girlfriend
hit the gym
>>
>>340405316
call of duty
>>
>>340405316
Stay away from them for a while, go outside or explore a new hobby
>>
No, don't really know. All you can get is to play the same old games you've played so far, absolutely do not expect anything worthwhile to come in the future.
>>
Banjo kazooie works for me. But thats just because its my favorite n64 game.
Maybe yours can do it for you.
>>
Undertale.

I'm serious.
>>
>>340405434
>get a girlfriend
That sounds impossible
>>
I'm gay
>>
>>340405316
I have periods where I just hate video games and periods where I am completely immersed in one so just wait a while and the magic will come back
>>
>>340405316
Get a new hobby, preferably something outdoors.

I have an allotment, it's a good excuse to get out in the sun and take pride in developing something of your own.

Or play FTL.
>>
>>340405657
Get a boyfriend then. There's no shame anon.
>>
I'm in love with Maisie Williams and I will never accept anyone that isn't her in my life.
>>
play overwatch with ur buds
>>
>>340405316
You're probably burnt out. Try staying away from video games for a while.
>>
>tfw not a NEET anymore
I want to go back to disappointing my parents, playing video games all day, and jerking off to chinese cartoons
>>
Is Undertale really that good? I've had it in my library for like 2 months and I haven't touched it.
>>
>>340405316
I am in the same boat. I have all sorts of games, but as of late, I have no desire to play any games at all. The only game that keeps me slightly entertained is Vagante, that indie hack and slash dungeon crawler. Even then I just don't like games anymore it seems. I have, however, been extremely entertained with going to the gun range and shooting in general.
>>
>>340405316
play with friends like you used to when you were younger you dope.
>>
It feels like it's time to let go on video games and move on but it's been such a large part of my life for so long that I don't want to do that. I long for the days that I could look at the clock and realize I'd been sitting there for 12 hours playing a game and it felt like 10 minutes.
>>
>>340405316
>The Witcher 3
>Bloodborne
>Metal Gear Rising
>>
>>340406103
>wanting to be a NEET
I was a NEET for two years and it was fucking horrible. Yeah, it's fun for the first few months, and then you get bored of everything very quickly. I started doing drugs to try and fill the void and that only led to tolerance, which led to further boredom.The empty shallow feeling you get everyday slowly starts driving you insane. I'm glad I'm doing something with my life now, and I never want to go back. I'm actually terrified of retirement now.
>>
>>340405316
I used to be a jaded asshole like yourself, and i still am, but now im having a lot of fun with uncharted 4, senran kagura, dark souls 3 and overwatch (PC).

Finally a good year for gaming since 2007
>>
I can't get myself to really play much for any lengthy period of time. I'd like to find a collectathon to fuck around with, or maybe a metroidvania. That way I could pick it up at any time, get some micro-progression, enjoy myself, etc. Bleh
>>
>>340405316
Same. This feeling sucks.

Any comfy games that can get you through this?
>>
File: 1460796342283.gif (1 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
1460796342283.gif
1 MB, 400x225
>>340406787

You dont have to let it go entirely. Just take a break and get infatuated with some other activity. Right now ive been working out consistently for 9 months and never felt better in my entire life. When i do play vidya its only for an hour max because the idea of sitting for many hours at a time makes me feel very uncomfortable.
>>
Witcher 3 and Wolfenstein: The New Order made me feel a love for video games again.
>>
noice good guy pepes having a good time too
>>
>>340408378
same here + dark souls 3
>>
File: loss.jpg (174 KB, 625x790) Image search: [Google]
loss.jpg
174 KB, 625x790
>>340405316
Doom. Play through Ultimate Doom on UV if you haven't. Play all the classic titles, UV-Max them, pistol start UV-max them, play D44M, play hundreds of thousands of wads and mods, make some of your own maps. I love Doom immensely, so me suggesting it is of course biased, but if there's one thing I'm fucking passionate about in life, it's Doom. I love Doom as if it were the child I never had.
>>
File: 1311949083856.jpg (55 KB, 486x409) Image search: [Google]
1311949083856.jpg
55 KB, 486x409
>>340405434
>get a job
A given

>get a life
A buzzword, means nothing

>get a girlfriend
A gold digger

>hit the gym
A waste of money

>mfw people actually think these are the key factors in life
>>
If you don't like videogames, stop playing videogames. How dumb are you?
>>
>>340405434
>get a job
I already have a decent job. It's the most soul-crushing thing that has ever happened to me.
>get a life
Literal impossibility.
>get a girlfriend
ditto
>hit the gym
I'm not fat.
>>
Get a Vive. It'll rekindle your passion for games again. I'm dead serious.
>>
1 mile of running per every 2 miles of gaming
>>
>>340409608
t. fat NEET
>>
>>340405316
If you're tired of playing videogames why are you asking for videogames to play.

You'll just play them, not enjoy them and continue fruitlessly playing them and trying to enjoy the experience making you even more sick of them. You're burnt out, go do something else.
>>
>>340408378

This.

TNO was fantastic.

Witcher 3 was shit though.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.