[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nintendo's E3 plans
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 5
File: 1387534429671.jpg (61 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1387534429671.jpg
61 KB, 640x480
Let's get this out of the way: NO FUCKING NX.
Shamelessly copypasted from a forum of queers.

>June 8
The Legend of Zelda Twitter campaign for Miitomo in-app gifts: Miitomo users should check @NintendoAmerica on Twitter today for a special tweet kicking off a collaboration between the mobile app and the Legend of Zelda franchise. If the tweet gets a combined 10,000 retweets worldwide, Nintendo will issue a “Link’s new hair wig” as an in-app gift to all users of Nintendo’s Miitomo mobile app. If it gets 20,000 combined retweets, Nintendo will give all Miitomo users a “Link wig” in the Miitomo app.

>June 14
More of The Legend of Zelda in Miitomo: Miitomo will continue its celebration of The Legend of Zelda with a themed Miitomo Drop game that will give players the chance to win The Legend of Zelda-themed in-app gear for their Mii character. Players will also be able to use Miitomo coins in Miitomo to purchase The Legend of Zelda collaboration items. An additional The Legend of Zelda collaboration gift will be available on the My Nintendo website, and players can exchange their My Nintendo Platinum Points for this item.

Nintendo Treehouse: Live – Day 1: Nintendo’s kickoff to the E3 trade show begins at 9 a.m. PT, with an introduction by Nintendo of America President and COO Reggie Fils-Aime and the world’s first look at live gameplay of The Legend of Zelda game for the Wii U console. Viewers can also catch the first live gameplay of the Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon games. Watch Nintendo Treehouse: Live via Nintendo’s channels on YouTube and Twitch, as well as on http://e3.nintendo.com.

1/2
>>
2/2

Nintendo eShop sale: Starting at 11 a.m. PT until 8:59 a.m. PT on June 21, Nintendo is offering discounts on some of its most popular games as a special treat for fans. My Nintendo members who are signed in will also get a special bonus if they buy select games included in the sale. Anyone who hasn’t signed up for My Nintendo yet is encouraged to do so now to avoid the E3 rush. To get the extra discount, My Nintendo members must link their Nintendo Account to their Nintendo Network ID and access Nintendo eShop on their device at least once before they make a purchase. The discounted games can be purchased in Nintendo eShop or at http://e3.nintendo.com. Details about the discounts can also be found at http://e3.nintendo.com.

>June 15
Nintendo Treehouse: Live – Day 2: Starting at 10 a.m. PT, the Nintendo Treehouse: Live programming will showcase upcoming Wii U and Nintendo 3DS games, including Monster Hunter Generations from Capcom, Dragon Quest VII: Fragments of the Forgotten Past and Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE. The day will start with a special Pokémon GO developer Q&A. Watch all of Nintendo’s action from the E3 show floor via Nintendo’s channels on YouTube and Twitch, as well as on http://e3.nintendo.com.
For more information about Nintendo’s activities at E3, visit http://e3.nintendo.com.

Note to editors: Nintendo press materials are available at http://press.nintendo.com, a password-protected site. To obtain a login, please register on the site.
>>
File: image.jpg (237 KB, 1280x863) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
237 KB, 1280x863
>tfw no one participates in the event
>>
>>340400107
The Splatoon miitomo event was pretty successful.
>>
It's literally fucking nothing.
>>
>>340400035
>Nintendo press materials are available at http://press.nintendo.com, a password-protected site. To obtain a login, please register on the site.
Someone get into that fucking site and dig.
>>
Why are they even bothering if they've got fucking nothing?
>>
>>340400235
You are literally literallying the literal literalness of "literally".
>>
>>340400035
>Live programming will showcase upcoming Wii U and Nintendo 3DS games, including...
So, it means they will also show unannounced and not listed things?
>>
>>340400501
Finally someone gets it.
>>
File: Oh man.png (142 KB, 415x367) Image search: [Google]
Oh man.png
142 KB, 415x367
>>340400501
MOTHER 3
O
T
H
E
R

>>
>>340400010
This is disappointing enough to be true.
Why the fuck can't they realize that the big turning point for the PS4 was the E3 where they roasted Microsoft?
They need to do something historical on stage
>>
I can't get on the site to check out the details on discounts, anyone mind looking at it?
>>
>>340400501
Somehow nobody has noticed that whenever they announce a new Direct on Twitter, they usually say ''will focus on x'', and ends up being only mostly x. They said the same thing for this E3 regarding Zelda.
>>
>>340401459
>This is disappointing enough to be true
Well, it's official, so it's true.
They are saving the fireworks for the NX conference later this year.
>>
>>340401558
Well, last direct was going to focus on games released before summer and yet they showed some things that will be out after summer. So there's always room for surprises.
>>
>>340401459
>Why the fuck can't they realize that the big turning point for the PS4 was the E3 where they roasted Microsoft?
They can't do that because they literally have nothing to show besides Zelda. Their in-house studios are currently making shovelware apps for mobile, IS is making Sticker Star 2, Monolith Soft's games take like 4 years to make and lord knows what Retro is doing.
>>
>>340401545
I don't think they listed the titles on sale yet. Maybe they will be similar to NoE's sales.
>>
>>340402226
>literally have nothing to show besides Zelda
I know reading is hard but writing this kind of shit when OP posted the opposite is borderline retarded.

Next you'll move the goalspot and speak about "literally nothing new" things.
>>
>>340402427
What? You're talking about Treehouse playing games that have been shown before like they always do? How is that any better than say, IGN making coverage of a demo booth? That's not the main event and nobody will ever treat it as such even if they were to reveal F-Zero UX and (a good) Metroid.
>>
>>340402872
Yes. I am talking about them LITERALLY not showing only one game. New or unannounced.
>>
>amiibos and zelda

literally all they have, and all theyve had for 5 years
>>
>>340403263
What's the point if it's already announced? Sony's E3 2015 would have been much less exciting if FF7R, Shenmue 3 and TLG had already been officially announced/revived beforehand.
>>
>>340403397
>all they've had for 5 years
Amiibos didn't even exist 4 years ago, nor was the new Zelda announced till 2014.
>>
>>340403421
That's another point. You are right it's sad there's nothing new, altough >>340400501might mean there will be new shit.
The main point is they are not "literally" showing one game. It's a wrong statement. And that's all I wanted to imply.
>>
>>340403397
"I can't or don't want to read" the post.
>>
Glad I didn't unistalled miitomo.
>>
Bump for misinformed people
>>
Wasn't there some Pokémon stuff on the 16th? I don't really know an exact source but I saw it on serebii.

Still, two games and no NX is kinda awful
>>
>>340405862
NX will have a big ass presentation later.
Still, better two games and some smaller ones than just one.
>>
>>340406069
Don't get me wrong I am really happy we've got Pokémon here, but this is pretty underwhelming when I don't factor my Pokémon bias.

But still anyone know about if there was a source on the Pokémon thing on the 16th since I never see people post it in the OP of these threads.
>>
>>340405862
>Wasn't there some Pokémon stuff on the 16th?
Was it?
>>
Wew.
>>
I can only hope My Nintendo gets better than a giant billboard that says "PLAY MIITOMO! OUR HOT NEW MOBILE APP TODAY!"
>>
Pokemon Sun and Moon
The New Zelda
Dragon Quest VII
Monster Hunter Generations
Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE

Hopefully we have more but those are the names that have been dropped.
>>
>>340408776
When physical rewards will hit, it will be awesome.
>>
>>340409053
Well
>Live programming will showcase upcoming Wii U and Nintendo 3DS games, including...
Sounds like there will be a little more than just what they listed. Hopefully.
>>
Literally all I want to see is either a substantial update to Mario Maker or completely new games announced, couldn't care less about the next elf rehash game.
>>
>>340410012
DLC news are likely considering those rumors about new MK8 DLC are a thing.
>>
>>340406069
>NX will have a big ass presentation later.
they should have just done it at E3

there's no excuse

they're showing off zelda but the only thought on peoples' minds is "yeah but I want to see the NX version of zelda"
>>
>>340410304
>there's no excuse
There is.
Every time they showed new hardware at E3, it got leaked some weeks before E3 started.
It's clear Nintendo wants to avoid that by doing their own thing.

Besides, let's not pretend other companies aren't starting to avoid E3 like plague. E3 isnot the most important show, even the fucking Gamescom is more important.
>>
I'm giddy with excitement for when we get the surprise reveal date for when they reveal the NX reveal date
>>
>>340411624
Then you'll have to giddy less. There will be no mention of the NX whatsoever at E3.
>>
>>340410304
>yeah but I want to see the NX version of zelda
Speak for yourself. I don't give two shits about the NX.
>>
File: better encode AND chat.png (1 MB, 1682x720) Image search: [Google]
better encode AND chat.png
1 MB, 1682x720
>>340405862
as a Pokemon fan, you already got the greatest gift one could possibly receive earlier this year:

thousands of basement dwelling nerds expressing how they want to fuck a child in twitch chat
>>
>>340413332
The fuck is that?
>>
File: 1435643004577.jpg (143 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
1435643004577.jpg
143 KB, 720x1280
Why people can't fucking read?

They never said they would show only Zelda, NEVER. The first thing they said was they were going to focus on Zelda, not that Zelda was the only thing they would show, for fuck's sake.

And now, even those stupid cunts at Neogaf, keep spreading the lie Nintendo changed its plans at the last minute. NO, you idiots. It's you that can't read propely.
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.